(itzverified) member verification

• 4 weeks later...
On 17.4.2017 at 0:15 PM, Willie88 said:

Is it possible that only users who get invited by other users in the group he should become can do the verification ?

At the moment this is not possible. I put it on my feature list.

On 17.4.2017 at 0:15 PM, Willie88 said:

Is it possible to add more fields they have to answer to the photoupload ?

At the moment this is not possible. Originally the plugin has been developed for our Phantasialand Community. Can you explain what are your needs? The I will put it on my list.

20 hours ago, tsdevelopment said:

At the moment this is not possible. I put it on my feature list.

At the moment this is not possible. Originally the plugin has been developed for our Phantasialand Community. Can you explain what are your needs? The I will put it on my list.

Would be great just like add custom fields, radio boxes, dropdownlist normal text areas

• 1 month later...

for now, this is a complicated app to think of more features....

But one i will suggests that comes from my members....

Maybe have special custom button or badge that gets produced by being verified, one that can be displayed on banner or in the default sidebar somewhere?

So to put with that, i would say allow the admin to make some custom text, or have some custom colors for the badge or button?

I will be thinking of more, cause this is a good app, and i hate to see it lose its richness of good use (no disrespect)

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much...

Question about a possible add on

May some type of button or medal/award can be made for this? 

You know how days won reputation here has a Trophy......mabe some type like that? Or a widget displaying verified members?

Or some type of incentive to go along with the verified check??

Just trying to think of ways to make this a little bit more exciting other than us having to manually make stuff for it

Maybe other members would like to add to this suggestion???????????? Lol

30 minutes ago, FGN said:

Thank you so much...

No problem but I updated my forum to 4.2.2 right now and everythig works like a charm. Are you really sure there is a problem with my plugin and not another one? Can you explain the error you get a little bit more so I can look further?

32 minutes ago, FGN said:

May some type of button or medal/award can be made for this?

You know that there is a checkmark next to the username in the posts of verified memebers?

33 minutes ago, FGN said:

You know how days won reputation here has a Trophy......mabe some type like that? Or a widget displaying verified members?

A widget is possible. I will put it on my list.

34 minutes ago, FGN said:

Or some type of incentive to go along with the verified check??

As I said in one of my first posts: The plugin has originally been written for our fansite of a Theme Park (Phantasialand) in Germany. In our community only verified members can use specific subcategories or other special functions. If you can tell me a more specific incentive I can decide whethere to implement it or not. Generally I am open for everything.

But for now it is important to find out if there is a bug in the plugin or not. I could not find one. Maybe you can tell me more.

ok, i deeply apologize for the mistake

it seems that the File Discord integration is the cause of all photo uploads and errors

Your plugin works and i apologize for the stir

5 minutes ago, tsdevelopment said:

You know that there is a checkmark next to the username in the posts of verified memebers?

43 minutes ago, FGN said:

yes i know there's a Checkmark....don't mean to sound rude or unappreciative, but that check mark is small and you have to use just the right color for it to use due to all members having freedom to upload any color of banner........Maybe a bigger check mark? or ability to let us use a Fa-font icon of our choice?

8 minutes ago, tsdevelopment said:

A widget is possible. I will put it on my list.

ok, thank you

9 minutes ago, tsdevelopment said:

As I said in one of my first posts: The plugin has originally been written for our fansite of a Theme Park (Phantasialand) in Germany. In our community only verified members can use specific subcategories or other special functions. If you can tell me a more specific incentive I can decide whethere to implement it or not. Generally I am open for everything.

i guess i will have to keep thinking of something....there's only so much you can have for members to "have to be" Verified to use

Maybe one day some other person who has this file will want other things for it or can suggest something

thanks for your time

8 minutes ago, Fosters said:

@FGN you could use trophies and medals and award an medal on validation (I could help for free with implementing this) or associate a trophy with a specific criteria which only applies to verified members (It seems that verified members are moved to a specific group, so you could create a trophy which is only awarded to members from this group) 

thats what im saying...this is a awesome suggestion

One thing....lol, i already have this happening, i have a trophy, medal and panel for them

i have a verified special perk club

i have a forum, sub forum 

i have more space they get, be able to create custom pages, i have bigger file space for them

lol, for my gamers and youtubers i have perks for them too that are verified

Members are asking for more stand outish, something more lavish that shows off in a front end view type of way

i even have a special 2 factor auth just for them....everyone has access to 2 factor auth...but verified ones have a little more 

It would help if i wasn't the only one trying to suggest things for this...but i can't force people to want more, some are just fine with the way it is

In the end, just like he wants...i will continue to rack my brain to come up with some more pacific upgrades

Edited by Mr. Fierce God

Just want to let you know that when I disable the add on or uninstall it, 4.2.2 completely breaks. 500 errors everywhere until I reinstall it or enable it again. This concerns me greatly as I can't remove the application if needed. Please advise.

After uninstalling the 500 errors consist of:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Member::verificationCount() (0)
#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_itzverified_front_hooks->userBarOpenVerifications()
#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\uploads\template_1_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(13797): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('userBarOpenVeri...', Array)
#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->userBar()
#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\uploads\template_1_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(5424): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('userBar', Array)
#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('af27eec8da455a8...', '\n<div class='ip...', Array)
#5 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(166): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#6 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Dispatcher\Standard.php(103): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#7 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Dispatcher\Front.php(556): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#8 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#9 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\init.php(523): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

Edited by jmw253
46 minutes ago, jmw253 said:

Just want to let you know that when I disable the add on or uninstall it, 4.2.2 completely breaks. 500 errors everywhere until I reinstall it or enable it again. This concerns me greatly as I can't remove the application if needed. Please advise.

After uninstalling the 500 errors consist of:

Error: Call to undefined method IPS\Member::verificationCount() (0)
#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_itzverified_front_hooks->userBarOpenVerifications()
#1 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\uploads\template_1_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(13797): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('userBarOpenVeri...', Array)
#2 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->userBar()
#3 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\uploads\template_1_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(5424): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('userBar', Array)
#4 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Theme\SandboxedTemplate.php(56): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('af27eec8da455a8...', '\n<div class='ip...', Array)
#5 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(166): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#6 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Dispatcher\Standard.php(103): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#7 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Dispatcher\Front.php(556): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#8 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\system\Dispatcher\Dispatcher.php(148): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#9 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#10 {main}

#0 C:\inetpub\wwwroot\init.php(523): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Call to ...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

Hey, thanks for that. I looked it up and that seems to be a community error: after disabling / uninstaling the cache isn't cleared. If I uninstall the application and remove all files from the cache directory (datastore/*) everything is working. I am not sure if I should clear the cache completely after disabling my application. In the past it has not been necessary. Maybe a programmer can give a short comment on that.