Make Signatures visible on mobile devices !!(plugin request)

MeMaBlue

Hello, 

I found out via support that signatures arent visible in  mobile , i.e. when using the forum from a mobile device. 

My members need this feature since they put dates and statuses inside the signatures,  (moms showing their due dates and how many months their babies are)

and  they need to be able to see from phone too.  (many advices have to do with how much due you are and how many months the baby is) 

I have 50% mobile users so its an important thing for me to offer. 

Can someone help ? (I can offer payment )

3 minutes ago, MeMaBlue said:

Hello, 

I found out via support that signatures arent visible in  mobile , i.e. when using the forum from a mobile device. 

My members need this feature since they put dates and statuses inside the signatures,  (moms showing their due dates and how many months their babies are)

and  they need to be able to see from phone too.  (many advices have to do with how much due you are and how many months the baby is) 

I have 50% mobile users so its an important thing for me to offer. 

Can someone help ? (I can offer payment )

i am happy help as only css so no need for plugin as all need doing tweaking in your theme and your done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Just now changed

This: <div data-role="memberSignature" class='{{if !settings.signatures_mobile}}ipsResponsive_hidePhone{{endif}}'>

To this:     <div data-role="memberSignature" class='{{if !settings.signatures_mobile}}{{endif}}'>

It worked perfect and signature showing on mobile devices now.

Thanks @Pete T

3 minutes ago, Gauravk said:

Just now changed

This: <div data-role="memberSignature" class='{{if !settings.signatures_mobile}}ipsResponsive_hidePhone{{endif}}'>

To this:     <div data-role="memberSignature" class='{{if !settings.signatures_mobile}}{{endif}}'>

It worked perfect and signature showing on mobile devices now.

Use the setting

ACP - Members - Profiles - Profile Settings

sig.jpg.043fde3a0099cc70e930d4dcf13e20ff.jpg

Archived