Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

Update 3.0.1

• Added "Leaderboard" & "Staff" pages to Slider exclude options.
  • Added usergroup options for news ticker, You can now select who can see the news ticker.
  • Minor bug fixes and improvements.

How to update?

• Use "Upload a new version" method :) 
11 minutes ago, Jarrett McBride said:

Anyone that has switched this to the dark theme, would you mind sharing your files via PM? I keep having issues and it just doesn't look right like it did before.

You can install the old version on ips 4.2 and use the colorizer to switch to a dark scheme

and then open both new version and old version in new tabs and copy paste colors :) simple 

btw the colorizer will be be back in next version ;) 

Edited by TAMAN
On 8/1/2017 at 0:39 AM, TAMAN said:

You can install the old version on ips 4.2 and use the colorizer to switch to a dark scheme

and then open both new version and old version in new tabs and copy paste colors :) simple 

btw the colorizer will be be back in next version ;) 

That didn't work quite right. Things appear wrong colors are out of place, fonts look different than what I had before, and I'm not the most intuitive. The other was so simple (the reason why I purchased this theme to begin with).

Also, the main images that you advertise for your theme are the dark colored ones. I never wanted a white theme, and always had the dark theme available. Its weird that when it updates, it just switches to the white version. No offense, but it's just frustrating my site is broken from a small update. I know it's not your fault - I just wish I didn't upgrade my forums if I knew this was going to happen.

Edited by Jarrett McBride
25 minutes ago, Jarrett McBride said:

And this is an image of what I mean. The right looks (similar) to what it was supposed to (minus the white borders). The left image is the new one, and it's just broken beyond belief.

compare.png

First off, Did you use upload a new version from 4.1 to 4.2 theme version? if yes then you have to install the theme fresh on ips 4.2, sorry for that but this is important because this theme is completely re-designed for ips 4.2, and it is way better now trust me on that, There are lots of new settings plus news ticker and slider sorting and a lot more, its sad you dont like the update just because the colors which you could take only 10 minutes to re copy paste colors lol?

ONLY header shape including the userbar is a little different. otherwise the theme is a lot better than before man

Anyways, as i promised the colorizer will be back in next version if you cant wait then just copy paste colors from old version of the theme to the new version it wont take 10 minutes 

If you don't have the old version anymore, you can still download in marketplace by changing the channel log to 2.0.1 :) 

58e5a5c4e133f128bd57ca887c85c774.png

Let me know if i can help on anything

Edited by TAMAN
4 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

First off, Did you use upload a new version from 4.1 to 4.2 theme version? if yes then you have to install the theme fresh on ips 4.2, sorry for that but this is important because this theme is completely re-designed for ips 4.2, and it is way better now trust me on that, There are lots of new settings plus news ticker and slider sorting and a lot more, its sad you dont like the update just because the colors which you could take only 10 minutes to re copy paste colors lol?

ONLY header shape including the userbar is a little different. otherwise the theme is a lot better than before man

Anyways, as i promised the colorizer will be back in next version if you cant wait then just copy paste colors from old version of the theme to the new version it wont take 10 minutes 

If you don't have the old version anymore, you can still download in marketplace by changing the channel log to 2.0.1 :) 

58e5a5c4e133f128bd57ca887c85c774.png

Let me know if i can help on anything

Yes, I originally installed it as a new, separate theme. The image on the left is after me changing the colors to what corresponded with the original theme (yikes).  Should I reinstall both the old and the new version to copy/paste? 

4 minutes ago, Jarrett McBride said:

Yes, I originally installed it as a new, separate theme. The image on the left is after me changing the colors to what corresponded with the original theme (yikes).  Should I reinstall both the old and the new version to copy/paste? 

Yes :) install both versions and open both theme settings in new tabs 

then swap tabs to compare and copy paste colors 

simple

the colors might have been relocated but theme setting names are all same 

what you need to change from white to dark version is almost all in 'front-end colors' and 'body' tab ;) 

15 minutes ago, Jarrett McBride said:

The header image option is missing (instead of using the slider). Am I missing it or was it not included?

It is removed 

Use the slider instead

You can use it just like the header image before by removing slider contents and buttons :) 

Edited by TAMAN
21 minutes ago, Jarrett McBride said:

Is there an option to resize it?

Main slider height in swiper slider tab

15 minutes ago, Jarrett McBride said:

I still can't find this border. What's the value I'm looking for?

help.png

In widgets and titles tab

203685fa50974dfb6ccf05b6e2c5b3db.png

oops sorry i checked another theme for that lol

theres no settings for that in behemoth but i will connect the color to widget borders same as my other themes in next version

for now add this to custom.css and change the color manually ;) 

.ipsBox {
    border-color: #000;
}

Edited by TAMAN
4 hours ago, PTruong said:

Need to know how to remove "download" option in gallery image view. Thanks!

This should be in gallery settings i suppose, not something has to do with themes 

post a topic in forums here and explain in details and screenshots, people can help 

Delicious Update is here : P 
Version 4

• Added "Colorizer" tab and setting, You can now switch to a dark or white theme or YOUR customized colors if you send me :) 
  • Added usergroup options for news ticker, You can now select who can see the news ticker.
  • Added "Forums: Categories" to slider exclude options.
  • Added "Header, Header image, Header image: Height (in px), Header image: Hide on mobile "
    Header image shows if the slider was disabled and/or on pages when there is no slider.

• Added "Userbar style" setting, you can now witch to two different userbar styles.
  • Default colors are changed you can simply use the colorizer to replace the current colors to match the new ones added :) 
  • Minor bug fixes and improvements.

About the colorizer
Colorizer is some pre-setup color schemes in this theme, By default there is two pre setup colors, White, And Very Dark version of colors, If you want to add your list of customized colors of this theme, feel free to send me the list of your customization's with a message and i will add it to the list :) 

7dd54e677136c1dd74fc001f9209b889.png

How to update?

• Use "Upload a new version" method :) 

Enjoy

Edited by TAMAN
54 minutes ago, Archerus said:

Hi,

Thanks for update but i have a bug with the LoginBar (It is no longer on top)

Screen:

Thanks for your help

bugbehemont.jpg

Works totally fine here, check the demo page too http://hellshammers.net/tit/

During upgrade, did any window open and remind you that you have edited some templates? if so you you must use the upgraded templates

do another upgrade and make sure to click on "Use this version"  for the upgraded side if it asks

otherwise, try to switch the userbar style and see if it fixes

a3456e16bb92933fac42084035aa0b09.png

if you still cant fix, send me your site link so i can check

Edited by TAMAN
2 hours ago, TAMAN said:

Works totally fine here, check the demo page too http://hellshammers.net/tit/

During upgrade, did any window open and remind you that you have edited some templates? if so you you must use the upgraded templates

do another upgrade and make sure to click on "Use this version"  for the upgraded side if it asks

otherwise, try to switch the userbar style and see if it fixes

a3456e16bb92933fac42084035aa0b09.png

if you still cant fix, send me your site link so i can check

Thanks y fix it with fresh install ;)

Thanks for you help and nice job :)