Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

8 hours ago, Alexbay said:

Hi, Ive just purchased this theme, very powerful but i cannot see the news ticker into the theme customisation 

Could you help me please.

Thanks

p.s 

I am using 4.2 beta 

Check your private message :) 

Hi Taman, thanks

one question in regards, the function for the slider to be full wide has been removed? As I cannot see it into the 4.2 theme 

thanks

Also seen that you have a package for copyright that include all your themes, but if I want one for one theme? How is gonna work? 

Thansk

Hi,

2 hours ago, Alexbay said:

one question in regards, the function for the slider to be full wide has been removed? As I cannot see it into the 4.2 theme 

The full screen slider is been removed as i find it annoying and trouble for users with wide screen sizes 

but its very easy to set the header and the slider full size with custom.css :) i can help if you still want it anyways 

2 hours ago, Alexbay said:

Also seen that you have a package for copyright that include all your themes, but if I want one for one theme? How is gonna work? 

The copyright removal is one time fee, you pay for it and you can use it on any of my themes to remove the copyright notice in footer :) 

Edited by TAMAN
12 minutes ago, Alexbay said:

That will be very helpful if you can send me the custom.css lines to add 

Check your private message 

btw, I have edited my previous post answering your other question about the copyright removal :) 

@TAMAN - Is there a way to remove the header everywhere except the Activity Feed? I'm using 4.2 beta and I'd love to remove that giant header from the calendar, from my VideoBox application, from the Members directory, from our Member Map application, etc.

OR... Maybe there is a way to make each page just load below the header so we can reduce scrolling every time we are on a page with the header? I love the giant header, but to have to scroll down below it on every page where it exists makes my members grouchy. lol

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

@TAMAN - Is there a way to remove the header everywhere except the Activity Feed? I'm using 4.2 beta and I'd love to remove that giant header from the calendar, from my VideoBox application, from the Members directory, from our Member Map application, etc.

OR... Maybe there is a way to make each page just load below the header so we can reduce scrolling every time we are on a page with the header? I love the giant header, but to have to scroll down below it on every page where it exists makes my members grouchy. lol

Thanks!

removing navbar? how could users navigate and brows other pages if there is no navbar then? 

If you are talking about the slider and exclude it from some of the pages like forums activity streams....etc there are already a setting in swiper slider tab for that 

Just now, TAMAN said:

removing navbar? how could users navigate and brows other pages if there is no navbar then? 

If you are talking about the slider and exclude it from some of the pages like forums activity streams....etc there are already a setting in swiper slider tab for that 

No, not navbar. The slider, yeah. But now I think I figured it out. I was confused because there are settings under Custom and under Swiper Slider and I think I was combining them in a weird way. So now I think I figured out what to check and not to check. Thanks!

15 minutes ago, Vegan Gaymer said:

No, not navbar. The slider, yeah. But now I think I figured it out. I was confused because there are settings under Custom and under Swiper Slider and I think I was combining them in a weird way. So now I think I figured out what to check and not to check. Thanks!

No problem :) 

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Timothy Vinckier said:

Hey,

I just bought this theme, and for some reason the "colorizer" is not working for me.

I'm not able to put my theme in dark :( it stays white. Also the other palette function is not working ..

Is this due to the beta version of ipb?

unfortunately, colorizer has been removed in 4.2 version

I will give you the upgraded vertion of this theme for ips 4.2 with a message later :) 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, darth12 said:

Certain elements of this theme are now mis aligned etc as a result of the new IPB version update

Important: You must install this version on ips 4.2 as a fresh new theme, Don't use "Upload a new version" method 

31 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Important: You must install this version on ips 4.2 as a fresh new theme, Don't use "Upload a new version" method 

Sorry I was using a 2.x version of the theme when I made that comment... I haven't updated my IPS in a while!

I've always installed it as a fresh theme, when the forum software was upgraded I was still using v2.x of this theme, hence my comment earlier here. Ignore that comment and the one before it.

I have installed version 3.x of Behemoth as a new theme when I made this comment.

Issued confirmed. I installed another new version just for you and changed the logo only. Result is attached.

I have pmed my site to you.

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 1.22.47 PM.png

Edited by darth12
3 hours ago, Jarrett McBride said:

Is there a dark version of the CSS for this theme? Without the colorizer, it sucks having to manually change everything back to what it was.

Sorry, colonizer WILL be back in next version not soon tho

for now you have to manually change colors lol 

Open theme settings in a new tab for both old and the new version, and then copy paste colors? really simple and easy mate :) 

10 hours ago, darth12 said:

I installed another new version just for you and changed the logo only. Result is attached.

oops! My bad indeed :D never measured what will happen if a user change the logo height

anyways, it is just a matter of simple css solution, I just upgraded the theme file in marketplace without adding any version number, So just go ahead and re-download the theme and use "Upload a new version" method, you dont lose any customization's in theme settings or custom.css

Sorry. 

Edited by TAMAN
On 29/07/2017 at 0:05 AM, TAMAN said:

oops! My bad indeed :D never measured what will happen if a user change the logo height

anyways, it is just a matter of simple css solution, I just upgraded the theme file in marketplace without adding any version number, So just go ahead and re-download the theme and use "Upload a new version" method, you dont lose any customization's in theme settings or custom.css

Sorry. 

Can you tell me the CSS fix? I have updated my theme, cleared cache and the issue is still there.

Well do a quick update and let you know,

Need a login info to check the this element in userbar, or send me the info with a screenshot in browser inspector, this happens due to the social links in userbar floated to left