Behemoth Theme [ support topic ]

4 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

This does not happn on my side

do you have any custom css codes?

can you do a freah install to test if it still happens! 

Otherwise send me a link so i can check

Hello, again I do not have any code I have the forum as it comes by default. Updated the latest version of forums 4.2.2 in the morning was installed again its topic I do not understand why this problem is happening direct link of the forum https://www.discordianos.com

Hi, I respond quickly this only happens with my macbook with safari instead use the other google browser is correctly displayed that we can do attachment caprtura in google.  http://prntscr.com/g5vq69

16 minutes ago, cristian romero garcia said:

Hello, again I do not have any code I have the forum as it comes by default. Updated the latest version of forums 4.2.2 in the morning was installed again its topic I do not understand why this problem is happening direct link of the forum https://www.discordianos.com

I double checked and everything seems to be fine here, but some styles in userbar are different in your side it seems to be old ones, did you upgrade the theme?

Edited by TAMAN
1 hour ago, TAMAN said:

This theme is updated without adding any version number now you can re-download and use "Upload a new version" 

@cristian romero garcia 

I believe it was just a simple css issue so just re-download and update the theme :) 

let me know

Hi, excellent work, everything is correct and solved. Thank you for these excellent topics, well done for the community.

A greeting any problem or bug you find I will immediately report greetings

Just now, cristian romero garcia said:

Hi, excellent work, everything is correct and solved. Thank you for these excellent topics, well done for the community.

A greeting any problem or bug you find I will immediately report greetings

I appreciate it.

Thank you :) 

Thank you for adding the colorizor. Made everything so much easier.

I'm trying to find the value to change the custom block background color, and I've gone through a lot of different values. Could you tell me where it's located? Thanks!

Keep up the amazing work! I just renewed the theme to keep it up-to-date!

png.png

42 minutes ago, Jarrett McBride said:

Thank you for adding the colorizor. Made everything so much easier.

I'm trying to find the value to change the custom block background color, and I've gone through a lot of different values. Could you tell me where it's located? Thanks!

Keep up the amazing work! I just renewed the theme to keep it up-to-date!

hello,

It should be the "Widget background" in Widgets & Titles tab, if not then it could be IPS Box background  In Body tab

if still not then send me a link to that page so i can check :) 

Thank you.

only colors are a little different in the images, i will update the images when i can tho

but there is the demo page that show it live now

and tes there is a footer :) check the information listed in the marketplace there are more information abd screenshot of settings about footer    

4 minutes ago, Bluto said:

Is it possible to turn the footer on in the demo?  I signed up on your demo site.

the footer should be on :/ 

i think i have forgot to enable it haha I will when i get to my pc

meanwhile you can check other themes on demo page the footer is same thing only colors are different which is completly customizable 

Edited by TAMAN
4 minutes ago, Steph40 said:

Using the wrapper option in Header & Slider & Footer Layout made it look ok.

This should make the color transparent 

.ta_headerImage {background-color: transparent!important;}

More info

This image show on pages when there is no sliders 

this is in the setting description 

This image is used on pages when there is no slider

if you dont specfy the image then the "Header" color setting is used

------

@Bluto I enabled footer in behemoth theme, you can check it now :) 

Just purchased.  Really nice theme.  I can customize this theme a lot.

1.  Noticed one thing:  when you disable the news ticker the user bar fails to drop down.  So, there is a gap where the ticker use to be (see screen shot).

598c86b4e8dab_Screenshotfrom2017-08-1012-15-08.png.0a99a20d1e3121f8f8332e09274f62c6.png

2.  Also noticed that if I set the social icons to circle they appear as circles on the side of the site.  Would be great if I could have circles in the user bar and squares on the side.  Circles on the side look a little weird as in I've never seen circles on the side on any site I've ever visited.  ;)

598c88eb9d478_Screenshotfrom2017-08-1012-25-06.png.22942976d4f00c50153974af1cd81930.png

3.  Actually it would be great if the social links in the userbar were just the social icons without a circle or box.  Hover highlights the social link.  That would also allow the social links to be larger.  TBH this is the way I would prefer to see them.  I can customize them if this isn't something you want to add.

4.  User bar (see first image).  If there was a way to not have it floating but rather have it as a bar across the site, it would be better for me.  Here's my logic... I sell banners in the slider to customers.  Since that bar is floating, it might cover up information in a customers banner.  If the bar was stretched across the site, it would allow my customers to create banners to fit the space and not have to worry about something being covered up by the userbar.

Thanks!  Great work on the theme.

Edited by Bluto

Hello,

1 hour ago, Bluto said:

Noticed one thing:  when you disable the news ticker the user bar fails to drop down.  So, there is a gap where the ticker use to be (see screen shot).

The gab is static and it shouldn't drop down, but if you want to bring it down a little bit then i can help with a custom css

btw there was some css issue with the userbar style which i just fixed and upgraded the theme file in marketplace without adding any version number, so re-download and use "Upload a new version" to update :) 

also, there is a userbar style im not sure if you have seen it, but you can switch between two userbar styles, Its in header tab :) 

1 hour ago, Bluto said:

Also noticed that if I set the social icons to circle they appear as circles on the side of the site.  Would be great if I could have circles in the user bar and squares on the side.  Circles on the side look a little weird as in I've never seen circles on the side on any site I've ever visited.  ;)

You can add this to custom.css so the social links in sidebar will always be square 

#ipsLayout_footer .slContainer a {border-radius: 0 !important;}

1 hour ago, Bluto said:

Actually it would be great if the social links in the userbar were just the social icons without a circle or box.  Hover highlights the social link.  That would also allow the social links to be larger.  TBH this is the way I would prefer to see them.  I can customize them if this isn't something you want to add.

Sorry, I dont understand what you mean, but there are no issues and social links designed how it appears

you are free to customize however you want in custom.css tho :) 

3 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Hello,

The gab is static and it shouldn't drop down, but if you want to bring it down a little bit then i can help with a custom css

btw there was some css issue with the userbar style which i just fixed and upgraded the theme file in marketplace without adding any version number, so re-download and use "Upload a new version" to update :) 

also, there is a userbar style im not sure if you have seen it, but you can switch between two userbar styles, Its in header tab :) 

You can add this to custom.css so the social links in sidebar will always be square 

#ipsLayout_footer .slContainer a {border-radius: 0 !important;}

Sorry, I dont understand what you mean, but there are no issues and social links designed how it appears

you are free to customize however you want in custom.css tho :) 

Thanks for all the info!

Basically, for the social links in the user bar not having either a circle or a box, but rather just the social icon.  That way the social icon can be larger in the user bar.  I think it would look great that way.

598c9d227dc45_Screenshotfrom2017-08-1013-43-37.png.c431596a2aa9c0ed79dc45be7a068487.png

15 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

Perfect!  This is exactly what I was looking for.

In the store -> products listing the "Product Information" looks a little off.

598ca863ca91c_Screenshotfrom2017-08-1014-38-35.png.0a4a6a70cbeda153f01798207ac55eeb.png

Might want to also center the leaderboard winners.  Floating left on larger displays.

598ca9654484f_Screenshotfrom2017-08-1014-42-41.thumb.png.ec54ac31ea58dd84c783f139f5cbb36c.png

Under Activity the selections are quite dark.  Not sure if you wanted them so dark or not, can barely read them.

598caa2fba138_Screenshotfrom2017-08-1014-46-24.thumb.png.4beaf6d09d0ac96e6481b87260f06184.png

Edited by Bluto
3 hours ago, Bluto said:

In the store -> products listing the "Product Information" looks a little off.

598ca863ca91c_Screenshotfrom2017-08-1014-38-35.png.0a4a6a70cbeda153f01798207ac55eeb.png

Might want to also center the leaderboard winners.  Floating left on larger displays.

598ca9654484f_Screenshotfrom2017-08-1014-42-41.thumb.png.ec54ac31ea58dd84c783f139f5cbb36c.png

none of these are customized they should be same as default

3 hours ago, Bluto said:

Under Activity the selections are quite dark.  Not sure if you wanted them so dark or not, can barely read them.

I will check and do a quick update, the text colors should be connected to tabs colors

Edited by TAMAN