Jump to content

Magnum Theme [ support topic ]


TAMAN

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, kmk said:

I mean keep the nav bar and user bar on the screen, but apply to mobile experience.

No. magnum theme uses its default mobile style i do not plan to customize that soon, but it works pretty good on phones,  tablets ^_^ 

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

How can I adjust the height of the slider?

Theme Editing > Swiper Slider tab > slider height. 

IF you cant see the slider height you will need to disable the full screen option so that you can add a custom height 

Link to comment
Just now, dunefreak said:

Is there a certain size slider image I should use or is there a way to make it fit the width of the screen?

If you enable full screen as the text says it will be full screen no matter what your window width or height is 

otherwise, you can use a custom height ^_^ 

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

If you enable full screen as the text says it will be full screen no matter what your window width or height is 

otherwise, you can use a custom height ^_^ 

What if I wanted it to fit the width of the screen but wanted it a fixed height? 

I'm trying to use the slider as a header image. Is that possible? Or is there a better way to do this?

Edited by dunefreak
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, dunefreak said:

What if I wanted it to fit the width of the screen but wanted it a fixed height? 

isn't it already like this? the width is set 100% it fits the width of your screen. how do you see it on your side? :/

Edited by TAMAN
Link to comment

The slider images are used as a cover which scale the images to be as large as possible so that the slider area is completely covered by the image you upload. Some parts of the image may not be in view within the slider area, if you want to have a fixed slider and background image, you should upload an image which suites your slider height 

for example if you set the slider height to 500px and you want your slider image to fit the slider, you would need to upload a image with the same height, this will quite solves what you are asking for ^_^ 

otherwise try to upload wide-open images 

Edited by TAMAN
Link to comment
37 minutes ago, kmk said:

Hello, I have problem trying write a review in the article page, can you check it, I do not know is or not the theme bug.

My site with Magnum theme try write a review.

There is a bug in Pages record review not magnum theme 

You get a configuration error if you review your records in IP.Content,  you can also test on default ips theme.

Edited by TAMAN
Link to comment

I just purchased the theme, and I really like it.  As I am looking through the expanded feature set you gave us, I have a few questions/comments:

- The Top and Bottom widget buttons do not turn on/off when enabled/disabled

- I only want the slider to show on the main page (whatever I designate ...a page I made at the moment).  When selecting the Forums, for example, I don't want the large header.  I noticed you had it disabled on some pages in you Demo.  How do I turn these off?

- I adjusted the "Slider" height, and it reduced in size as you designed it, but the sliding text did not.  The sliding text actually went underneath the nav bar.  I didn't see where I could adjust this.

- I created some forum list icons, but they have been reduced in size.  Is there a way I can adjust individually?

Thanks in advance

 

Link to comment
5 hours ago, GoGators said:

I just purchased the theme, and I really like it.  As I am looking through the expanded feature set you gave us, I have a few questions/comments:

- The Top and Bottom widget buttons do not turn on/off when enabled/disabled

- I only want the slider to show on the main page (whatever I designate ...a page I made at the moment).  When selecting the Forums, for example, I don't want the large header.  I noticed you had it disabled on some pages in you Demo.  How do I turn these off?

- I adjusted the "Slider" height, and it reduced in size as you designed it, but the sliding text did not.  The sliding text actually went underneath the nav bar.  I didn't see where I could adjust this.

- I created some forum list icons, but they have been reduced in size.  Is there a way I can adjust individually?

Thanks in advance

-I dont see any issues with the top or bottom widgets, they work fine in my side, do you a link or maybe a login info so i can check?

-Unfortunately, its not possible to make the slider on homepage only, but in near features i hope ^_^ the slider on demo page is not disabled on any pages 

-Good suggestion ^_^ I will add dimensions and font size settings so you can adjust the slider content, its supposed to be a big slider anyways but good to have some customization settings so in case someone wants to make the slider height smaller than 400px. Next update ^_^ 

 

Im glad you liked it ^_^ is there anything else i can help you with? 

Edited by TAMAN
Link to comment
38 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

-I dont see any issues with the top or bottom widgets, they work fine in my side, do you a link or maybe a login info so i can check?

It works fine, but when you toggle it Off, it does not turn off.  It does, however, respond to the Group permissions, which will work instead ...no problem

 

42 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

-Unfortunately, its not possible to make the slider on homepage only, but in near features i hope ^_^ the slider on demo page is not disabled on any pages 

I love the slider and the big and bold image it can project, but I wish it would retract to a small header on designated pages (most of them actually).  The slider takes up to much space, and every time a user clicks on a topic, they must scroll down quite a distance to view the topic.  I really hope you add this option priority in your "to do" list.  I may have to disengage the slider for now, because I don't think my readers want to get zapped every time the want to view a topic or page. ^_^

48 minutes ago, TAMAN said:

-Good suggestion ^_^ I will add dimensions and font size settings so you can adjust the slider content, its supposed to be a big slider anyways but good to have some customization settings so in case someone wants to make the slider height smaller than 400px. Next update

 

That would be awesome :)

Link to comment
1 hour ago, GoGators said:

It works fine, but when you toggle it Off, it does not turn off.  It does, however, respond to the Group permissions, which will work instead ...no problem

you're right ^_^ i appreciate the report i will fix it in next update, for now just don't select any user groups or un-select pages and they will be turned off ^_^

1 hour ago, GoGators said:

It works fine, but when you toggle it Off, it does not turn off.  It does, however, respond to the Group permissions, which will work instead ...no problem

 

I love the slider and the big and bold image it can project, but I wish it would retract to a small header on designated pages (most of them actually).  The slider takes up to much space, and every time a user clicks on a topic, they must scroll down quite a distance to view the topic.  I really hope you add this option priority in your "to do" list.  I may have to disengage the slider for now, because I don't think my readers want to get zapped every time the want to view a topic or page. ^_^

That would be awesome :)

already added all the required settings to make it smaller ^_^ 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, ResPecT My Authoritah said:

My man... The slider in the mobile view and regular view do not add up.. you remmeber i had to modify my slider image so my image starts right at the top of the image but then on mobile view it starts from the veryy verry top so now I have white spaces on the top area of the slider.

good you remained me ^_^ i improved the slider images on mobile and tablets, the slider height on mobile can optionally set to auto + the slider images now shows in so much better on mobile and tablets ^_^ check the demo page ^^ 

i will send you a copy to upgrade because im not planing to update in the marketplace for now 

Link to comment
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...