Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

Hello,

I was stumbled upon my existing theme figured out how to make the article page look nice until I found your theme posted in the marketplace. I used only 1 minute before made decision to bought your theme. It looks amazing! So much potential for the news and articles-driven community like mine. I am intending to replace my existing theme with this one soon!

One more suggestion; Is it possible to add the "up" button to display on the bottom right of the screen, so the user can easily scroll up to the page header, especially for mobile and tablet user? Thank you for this gorgeous themes! 

Edited by Foolboy
5 hours ago, Foolboy said:

Hello,

I was stumbled upon my existing theme figured out how to make the article page look nice until I found your theme posted in the marketplace. I used only 1 minute before made decision to bought your theme. It looks amazing! So much potential for the news and articles-driven community like mine. I am intending to replace my existing theme with this one soon!

One more suggestion; Is it possible to add the "up" button to display on the bottom right of the screen, so the user can easily scroll up to the page header, especially for mobile and tablet user? Thank you for this gorgeous themes! 

Hi!

im glad you liked it ^_^ 

-Yes it is possible of course, but, there are some free plugins on marketplace for that and they work great with almost every themes. 

But thank you for the suggestion I will keep it in mind for next update ^_^ 

7 hours ago, SammyS said:

That´s customizable too

Just go to customization --> themes --> edit --> front end colors --> search background

its actually moved into header tab ^_^ 

--

6 hours ago, Edson Junior said:

i fixed the problem. I removed the new template and installed the old template with new theme

what was the problem? it should work without any issues

----------

9 hours ago, Sebbo78 said:

Hi, how i can change width of that area where is avatar:

image.jpeg

I would like to make it smaller.

add this to your custom.css and change the value 

.cTopic .ipsColumn_medium {
	width: 235px;
}

On ٢٨‏/٩‏/٢٠١٦ at 1:11 PM, KentT said:

I am most definitely interested.  Would you please make sure that you mention this in your release notes, so I know when to purchase. 

The new update is out ^_^ 

Hello again,

Just a quick question. I would like to know do I always need to update the IP.Pages template file everytime the new version of theme came out? If yes, do I need to manually remove the old template as well?

I recently encountered an issue while I upload the new template file into my template list without removing the existing one. It create a new one with the date prefix. However, I am unable to remove that duplicate template as it does not showed any dialog options to delete it. Anyway, I already opened service request via IPS Client area as it seems to be their system bug.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Tempate_Error.png

23 minutes ago, Foolboy said:

Hello again,

Just a quick question. I would like to know do I always need to update the IP.Pages template file everytime the new version of theme came out? If yes, do I need to manually remove the old template as well?

I recently encountered an issue while I upload the new template file into my template list without removing the existing one. It create a new one with the date prefix. However, I am unable to remove that duplicate template as it does not showed any dialog options to delete it. Anyway, I already opened service request via IPS Client area as it seems to be their system bug.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Tempate_Error.png

oh no ;( i have already reported this bug and its been fixed in v4.1.15 but my bad i never tested what will happen if the featured templates have same names when you upload. i wish i had >_<

@Matt

Edited by TAMAN
49 minutes ago, Sebbo78 said:

I added it to custom.css and changed it to 150px, but nothing happened. For example: http://www.juoksufoorumi.fi/topic/27126-polkujuoksun-aloittaminen/?page=3#comment-787046

Sorry, it should work now

.cTopic .ipsColumn_medium {
	width: 150px !important;
}

----

43 minutes ago, Edson Junior said:

Article Slider (magnum_slider) don't show articles if i use new template. i'm using the old template but with new theme. it's work fine.

the article slider block MUST use one of this template keys ^_^ it is explained in the theme settings 

Magnum_Slider_1

or Magnum_Slider_2  .....etc

^_^ 

Edited by TAMAN

Hello Taman ! have some things i wonder about or can be as a suggest ...

1* I see the theme do not have any icons in menu or user settings etc photo below
    is this coming in future versions

Skärmavbild 2016-09-30 kl. 17.08.26.png
2* Can i edit the look direkt in theme settings or do i need to add to custom css ? 
     want to be able to edit the widget title header etc .. pic below ...

2016-09-30_17-15-55.png

Would be nice to put this code directly in settings without edit the custom css ...

background: #5f7c8e; /* Old browsers */
background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #5f7c8e 1%, #394551 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #5f7c8e 1%,#394551 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */
background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #5f7c8e 1%,#394551 100%); /* W3C, IE10+, FF16+, Chrome26+, Opera12+, Safari7+ */
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#5f7c8e', endColorstr='#394551',GradientType=0 );
border-radius: 5px 5px 0 0;
border-width:5px;	
border-style:double;
border-color:#ccc;
}

After update i started to get this error sometimes when i try to go to forum front page:

UnexpectedValueException:  (0)
#0 /home/juoksufo/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Blocks/Block.php(262): IPS\cms\_Theme->getTemplate('RecordFeed', 'cms', 'block')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\cms\Blocks\_Block->getTemplate(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), 'dc0c6a347947e66...', 'vertical')
#2 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Widget/Widget.php(224): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Content/Widget.php(395): IPS\_Widget->output(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), 'dc0c6a347947e66...')
#4 /home/juoksufo/public_html/applications/cms/widgets/RecordFeed.php(270): IPS\Content\_Widget->render()
#5 /home/juoksufo/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Blocks/Block.php(226): IPS\cms\widgets\_RecordFeed->render()
#6 /home/juoksufo/public_html/applications/cms/widgets/Blocks.php(138): IPS\cms\Blocks\_Block::display('testit-foorumil...', 'vertical')
#7 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Widget/Widget.php(753): IPS\cms\widgets\_Blocks->render()
#8 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(14544): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#9 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#10 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#11 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(11856): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)
#12 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(11856): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#13 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')
#14 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#15 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(6708): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)
#16 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(6708): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->sidebar('right')
#17 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('d26dd1ab1f6c577...', '\n\n\n<div class='...', Array)
#18 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#19 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#20 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->globalTemplate('d26dd1ab1f6c577...', '\n\n\n<div class='...', Array)
#21 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(101): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#22 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(465): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#23 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#24 /home/juoksufo/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#25 {main}

Any idea why?

1 hour ago, Sebbo78 said:

After update i started to get this error sometimes when i try to go to forum front page:

UnexpectedValueException:  (0)
#0 /home/juoksufo/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Blocks/Block.php(262): IPS\cms\_Theme->getTemplate('RecordFeed', 'cms', 'block')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\cms\Blocks\_Block->getTemplate(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), 'dc0c6a347947e66...', 'vertical')
#2 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Widget/Widget.php(224): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Content/Widget.php(395): IPS\_Widget->output(Object(IPS\Patterns\ActiveRecordIterator), 'dc0c6a347947e66...')
#4 /home/juoksufo/public_html/applications/cms/widgets/RecordFeed.php(270): IPS\Content\_Widget->render()
#5 /home/juoksufo/public_html/applications/cms/sources/Blocks/Block.php(226): IPS\cms\widgets\_RecordFeed->render()
#6 /home/juoksufo/public_html/applications/cms/widgets/Blocks.php(138): IPS\cms\Blocks\_Block::display('testit-foorumil...', 'vertical')
#7 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Widget/Widget.php(753): IPS\cms\widgets\_Blocks->render()
#8 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(14544): IPS\_Widget->__toString()
#9 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#10 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#11 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(11856): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('widgetContainer', Array)
#12 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(11856): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->widgetContainer('sidebar', 'vertical')
#13 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->sidebar('right')
#14 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#15 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(6708): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('sidebar', Array)
#16 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(734) : eval()'d code(6708): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->sidebar('right')
#17 [internal function]: IPS\Theme\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('d26dd1ab1f6c577...', '\n\n\n<div class='...', Array)
#18 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(57): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#19 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#20 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(149): IPS\Theme\SandboxedTemplate->globalTemplate('d26dd1ab1f6c577...', '\n\n\n<div class='...', Array)
#21 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(101): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#22 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(465): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#23 /home/juoksufo/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(131): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#24 /home/juoksufo/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#25 {main}

Any idea why?

this error comes from a block of IP.Content on your forum 

try to remove it and re add 

or send me a message ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Chris59 said:

Hello Taman ! have some things i wonder about or can be as a suggest ...

1* I see the theme do not have any icons in menu or user settings etc photo below
    is this coming in future versions

Skärmavbild 2016-09-30 kl. 17.08.26.png
2* Can i edit the look direkt in theme settings or do i need to add to custom css ? 
     want to be able to edit the widget title header etc .. pic below ...

2016-09-30_17-15-55.png

Would be nice to put this code directly in settings without edit the custom css ...

background: #5f7c8e; /* Old browsers */
background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #5f7c8e 1%, #394551 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #5f7c8e 1%,#394551 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */
background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #5f7c8e 1%,#394551 100%); /* W3C, IE10+, FF16+, Chrome26+, Opera12+, Safari7+ */
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#5f7c8e', endColorstr='#394551',GradientType=0 );
border-radius: 5px 5px 0 0;
border-width:5px;	
border-style:double;
border-color:#ccc;
}

This is the widget and section customization,

themesettings-min.png

you can even style a specific forum category ^_^ 

MaxthonSnap20160930201530.jpg

but, sadly i haven't figured out an easy way to add icons to navigation Menus

But.. You can add icons in custom.css and it is already explained over there 

all you have to do is adding icon for each menu like this

.ipsNavBar_primary > ul > li[nav_title="Forums"] > a:before {
    content: "\f085";
}

you just change the name to whatever your menu item is using ^_^ but in feature updates i will find an easy way within theme settings

On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 11:53 AM, TAMAN said:

oh no ;( i have already reported this bug and its been fixed in v4.1.15 but my bad i never tested what will happen if the featured templates have same names when you upload. i wish i had >_<

Hello,

IPS Staff has responsed to my request and already resolved the template issue in my community. I am able to delete those duplicate templates by now and upload your new theme version without hassle.

I will let you know for any update and issue. Thank you.

IPS_Response.png

7 hours ago, Foolboy said:

Hello,

IPS Staff has responsed to my request and already resolved the template issue in my community. I am able to delete those duplicate templates by now and upload your new theme version without hassle.

I will let you know for any update and issue. Thank you.

IPS_Response.png

Great news im glad its fixed 

18 minutes ago, kmk said:

Very nice, I like it.

1. Is possible keep the nav bar efect(keep the nav bar on the screen) without swiper slider on?

2. Is possible keep the user bar on the screen too?

3. Is possible apply this function responsive?

Hi there !

1. yes. but on next update, soon...

2. no that would make a messy header 

3. what function? 

---

there are lots of improvements and new features in the new update ^_^ so stay tuned 

Im accepting suggestions now before releasing it 

Edited by TAMAN