Magnum Theme [ support topic ]

3 hours ago, tytanium said:

Other thing, if you can add more items for the slider. Change 3 to 5-6 items :)

I thought three is enough in theme settings :/, if you have pages addon the slider is much more better, it is infinite and it is fully controllable within pages blocks 

Edited by TAMAN
23 hours ago, TAMAN said:

I dont see any options wait for the update if it still uses the font awesome icon then you should ask the kitchen sink dev, although i have fixed the search icon so in case if its font awesome or an svg it would show the icon without any problem and you still can change the search icon color in theme settings borders, background and so on..

Many thanks for your fix! I will contact the kitchen sink dev soon but I discovered the hook code on their plug-in that changed your pretty search svg to FontAwful icon and manually change it.

So I am now removed the previous theme version and using 1.0.5. However, when I reinstalled the page template, I cannot see the Footer_Ariticles and Magnum_Slider on the block plugin templates. Is this result correct? Thank you.

page_template.png

15 minutes ago, Foolboy said:

Many thanks for your fix! I will contact the kitchen sink dev soon but I discovered the hook code on their plug-in that changed your pretty search svg to FontAwful icon and manually change it.

So I am now removed the previous theme version and using 1.0.5. However, when I reinstalled the page template, I cannot see the Footer_Ariticles and Magnum_Slider on the block plugin templates. Is this result correct? Thank you.

page_template.png

mmm i hope i haven't copy pasted the article styles into the magnum theme article templates xD not a problem tho its just the article styles on marketplace does not include the slider and footer templates which comes with magnum theme 

I will check the file now

However i will send you a messages with article templates contains only the footer and slider template :) 

12 minutes ago, Vanucci said:

i haven't updated it since you did it for me last week.

Not sure why then :/ i see no problem in my side 

You should update to latest version, fell free to send me a message if you cant

or try to use " Something isn't working correctly. " to clear cache maybe? 

Edited by TAMAN
13 hours ago, kmk said:

Page, block permission enabled for guest.

In the images above you can see the slider on some pages but in my side i do not see it at all so it is something to do with permissions  

double check your block permissions database permissions and so on