Ban Members From Forums

• 1 month later...

Hi, I just bought this plugin seeing its compatible with 4.4 version. It's installed on my 4.4.2 but it does not work for me. Read.me file says it's compatible with 4.1 but the marketplace info shows 4.4. Could you please help me?

Edited by Inan
duplicated
1 hour ago, Inan said:

It is not showing on front end profile.

I just reuploaded the version 4.1.0 which allows you to make it on public profile. You are required to be a UNRESTRICTED moderator OR a moderator with this permission to use it:

1567354475_Screenshot5.PNG.5fd9d945f0664

Then you will see on profile:

QgaM6Bm.png

xL10fIz.png

The change is logged in Moderator Logs:

BPwBEBx.png

Is there any chance you'd add an option to ban users from topics? I'm interested in purchasing this product, but I'd need both the ability to ban a user from only a topic in certain cases and then the whole forum section in other cases. 

• 1 month later...

Possible to expand so that you can restrict members post in specific forum ? 

Ex - I can post in all forums but if get restricted in forum ABC - my post in forum ABC, needs moderator approval.  For other forum or category, no restriction. 

Edited by AlexJ
On 6/16/2019 at 6:00 AM, Adriano Faria said:

If a  member is banned from a forum, he can't read its topics, thus he can't reply to them.

No No - what I mean was - rather then banning from forum - it would be nice to have user A post auto entering in moderation ques when user A post in category X of forum. I hope that helps explaining what I am trying to say. 

• 4 months later...
21 hours ago, Adriano Faria said:

What's New in Version 4.1.1:

• Added a setting to admin choose PROTECTED GROUPS. Users from these groups won't be banned from any forum.

I have a request for a future update for both banned from forum and topics applications.

It would be nice if we can ban a member for a specific time ( temporary )  or permanently. Such as normal IPS warning issue. 

Screenshot_16.png.21c55404544a366ef3f7e280ed3368e5.png

Edited by Afrodude
12 hours ago, Afrodude said:

I have a request for a future update for both banned from forum and topics applications.

It would be nice if we can ban a member for a specific time ( temporary )  or permanently. Such as normal IPS warning issue. 

I just added to the topic app. I can‘t do the same with this one because it is totally different than the other, technically. It would require a total rewrite of the resource, which is totally out of question for now. 

Edited by Adriano Faria