Mind Theme

@kmk Hello

Edit Mind theme:

X9AMoYf.png

There you can change the language, the floating things belongs to "Canvas color" field.

I9V0GFP.png

Canvas disappears in mobile because the size is made through the script, but I will try to adjust it well in the next version and I will add the url fields.
if you need help on something else just let me know.

ps: creo que no podemos escribir en español aqui ?

Edited by Heosforo
10 hours ago, Heosforo said:

@kmk Hello

Edit Mind theme:

X9AMoYf.png

There you can change the language, the floating things belongs to "Canvas color" field.

I9V0GFP.png

Canvas disappears in mobile because the size is made through the script, but I will try to adjust it well in the next version and I will add the url fields.
if you need help on something else just let me know.

ps: creo que no podemos escribir en español aqui ?

thank you @Heosforo I will try use english here.

I think I can see this configuration, but my site use 3 languages, e.g. Discover(for english), Descubrir más(for spanish)...and for chinese. My need is 3 Tabs of Mind Header.....like the ips forums multilanguage feature.

My other idea is, in mobile version use it like a menu container where can create more bottons.....

@kmk Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I think it's possible to edit this from your own installed languages?

SGoYgNr.png

ZNlLIAO.png

ECdfu3h.png

Looking for the following keys you'll find the necessary texts:

mind_header
mind_profile
mind_support
useful_links
about_us

My other idea is, in mobile version use it like a menu container where can create more bottons

Would you mind to explaining me this with a screenshot? ?

On 3/8/2018 at 9:18 AM, Heosforo said:

Would you mind to explaining me this with a screenshot? ?

Let admin adding more bottons with style, position, colors, size or any easing....with this users dont need click 2 times on default menu icon(icono de 3 barras)

image.thumb.png.fc6de0e3e14fb79229eeaa040e8714e7.png

Edited by kmk
20 hours ago, Heosforo said:

@kmk Now you can add more options replacing the classic mobile navigation.

"Our Picks" has been fixed too.

mind_mb.jpg.019adab36a6ebb74a33acfbe8ff2

Direct from theme editing.

xtAWxp3.png

Througth this way, maybe you can add more theme setting and mobile features and change this theme to x $ x moths or year...in my case, I would like have color scheme to choose (from user side)for theme and customizable mobile tamplate....but right now your theme is free, I am ashame for more request of help that demand you time...?

15 hours ago, kmk said:

Througth this way, maybe you can add more theme setting and mobile features and change this theme to x $ x moths or year...in my case, I would like have color scheme to choose (from user side)for theme and customizable mobile tamplate....but right now your theme is free, I am ashame for more request of help that demand you time...?

Sure, I'm going to try it and then I'll confirm ?

15 hours ago, kmk said:

Any way to make the breadcumb more beautifull? use it to go back is usefully and clearly...e.g. insert it into a botton

image.png.7619ff9f0f64ae9b601eb398e039ea7b.png

? I'll probably update this tonight.

11 hours ago, kmk said:

Is possible apply only your mobilenav setting and the desktop header(the menu and showing recents topics) on the default theme? Maybe like a separated plugin?

I could make a block with Pages, it will be necessary to have that app installed. I'll try.

Wish me luck ?

• 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, RZaK said:

@Heosforo Look, this is: my forum

How i can delete this

{block="mind_trending_articles"}
{block="top_forum_posts"}

Or delete the only block with articles because "top forum posts" looks very good on header...but i still have and with this problem !

Hello.
I'm going to make a version without Pages app.

Meanwhile, you can follow this two steps to remove these blocks:
- Edit Mind theme (see image)
- Open globalTemplate, find and delete this:

{{if !in_array('ipsLayout_minimal', \IPS\Output::i()->bodyClasses )}}                  
{{if $location['controller'] != 'profile'}} 
{{if theme.mind_trending_on}}
{block="mind_trending_articles"}
{{endif}} 
{{endif}}                  
{{endif}}

- Now use the search box, and look for mind (see image)
- Open mind -> mindHeader and remove this:

{block="top_forum_posts"}

Done.

Let me know if you need assistance.

Edited by Heosforo

Cant seem to get the pages to work at all. Followed the instructions but nothing appears. When i try to copy a thread to database i get this error 

Error: Class '\IPS\cms\Records1' not found (0)
#0 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(181): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Item->formatValue()
#1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(142): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->setValue(true)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->__construct('content_field_1...', '', 0, Array, NULL)
#3 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Helpers/Form/Item.php(60): call_user_func_array('parent::__const...', Array)
#4 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/cms/sources/Fields/Fields.php(3001): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Item->__construct('content_field_1...', '', 0, Array, NULL)
#5 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/cms/sources/Fields/Fields.php(424): IPS\cms\_Fields->buildHelper('', NULL, Object(IPS\cms\Records4), 0)
#6 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(432): IPS\cms\_Fields::fields(Array, 'edit', Object(IPS\cms\Categories4), 0, Object(IPS\cms\Records4))
#7 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/cms/modules/front/database/topic.php(174): IPS\cms\_Records::formElements(Object(IPS\cms\Records4), Object(IPS\cms\Categories4))
#8 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_topic->form()
#9 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/cms/modules/front/database/topic.php(47): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_topic->execute()
#11 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Any ideas ? This is on the latest 2.0.2 and latest stable IPB 4.2.8

Edited by Vanucci
2 hours ago, Heosforo said:

I'm going to make a version without Pages app.

This is greates news...
Your recomendations work perfect...

P.S If possible, a small wish for version without Pages...
Is it possible to come up with some opportunity to add text to the header with animation, as it is now implemented in the version with Pages...
Maybe not text, some last topics etc...For greatest look !

thank you for your work !

2 hours ago, Vanucci said:

Cant seem to get the pages to work at all. Followed the instructions but nothing appears. When i try to copy a thread to database i get this error 

Error: Class '\IPS\cms\Records1' not found (0)
#0 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(181): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Item->formatValue()
#1 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(142): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->setValue(true)
#2 [internal function]: IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->__construct('content_field_1...', '', 0, Array, NULL)
#3 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Helpers/Form/Item.php(60): call_user_func_array('parent::__const...', Array)
#4 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/cms/sources/Fields/Fields.php(3001): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Item->__construct('content_field_1...', '', 0, Array, NULL)
#5 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/cms/sources/Fields/Fields.php(424): IPS\cms\_Fields->buildHelper('', NULL, Object(IPS\cms\Records4), 0)
#6 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/cms/sources/Records/Records.php(432): IPS\cms\_Fields::fields(Array, 'edit', Object(IPS\cms\Categories4), 0, Object(IPS\cms\Records4))
#7 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/cms/modules/front/database/topic.php(174): IPS\cms\_Records::formElements(Object(IPS\cms\Records4), Object(IPS\cms\Categories4))
#8 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_topic->form()
#9 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/applications/cms/modules/front/database/topic.php(47): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\cms\modules\front\database\_topic->execute()
#11 /home/xxxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.gg/index.php(12): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#12 {main}

Any ideas ? This is on the latest 2.0.2 and latest stable IPB 4.2.8

Hello.
Could you try disabling your installed plugins, and try again?
I just tried this function on the demo site, and works fine.

1 hour ago, RZaK said:

This is greates news...
Your recomendations work perfect...

P.S If possible, a small wish for version without Pages...
Is it possible to come up with some opportunity to add text to the header with animation, as it is now implemented in the version with Pages...
Maybe not text, some last topics etc...For greatest look !

thank you for your work !

Sure, first I will do it with texts as you say.
I'll see if I can create a plugin with the latest topics. I've never tried before but it sounds good. ?