Mind Theme

Just wanted to give you a heads up that some of your editor options aren't added into the templates properly to update them, such as some of the profile options and footer options.  (Could be more, I just started playing around with this today.)  I'm having to go into the templates and modify the text that way regardless of what I enter into the editor.  I skimmed through here and I don't know if that's just a work in progress with the 4.3 update, forgive me if it is.

For example:

The footer options I inputted:

8b8cc88d26d25e3ea8e5477edd86875f.png

The template showing your default options with no way to change regardless of the theme editor settings:

16e65b335184a060fb6cad2d1411ae21.png

Was checking the theme out (again :D) and noticed this little bug.

When you are logged in and click Discover in the top block, it's supposed to take you to the condensed view activity but it's not doing it.

image.png.3f84d53edc480c4b3d08140c85ecd136.png

That & maybe?

I'm actually not sure how it's supposed to work. Here the button's URL don't show the &, but when you click them it's added to the URL in the browser bar.

Edited by -FP
  • 1 month later...

Hi @Heosforo Thanks A Lots for theme it is amazing :) . I m in love with theme especially user profile UX :wub: 

I have one suggestion for next release only if you have enough Time ? 

Sticky autohide navbar would be nice feature to be part of this theme :) moreover  it will take very less time to implemenet with headroom js    

http://wicky.nillia.ms/headroom.js/

Now no IPB theme has this feature. i will improve the user experience a lots. Now user have to scroll to top to view top bar navigation again. it is very frustrating:sad:

Again thanks a lots for this amazing theme God Bless U :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ah, the text is very light and was difficult to see. It looks like the default may be the new IPS default skin with tabs, which has also been improved since I last saw it a while back. Nice theme. I'd want to make a few tweaks for visibility and probably remove the animated area in the header and reduce the size, which I'm sure can be managed with just a little bit of code. I like the cleanliness. Well done.

Hi, 

Love the theme, I think it makes my site look amazing. My one hang up is cover photos on articles. If there isn't a cover photo then there's a large gray box, is there any way I can remove that for when I don't have photos? And how would I remove the cover photo from the background and instead put it under the title?

Similar question for profiles. I like the layout except how the cover photo is anchored.

Edited by colind525
13 hours ago, colind525 said:

Hi, 

Love the theme, I think it makes my site look amazing. My one hang up is cover photos on articles. If there isn't a cover photo then there's a large gray box, is there any way I can remove that for when I don't have photos? And how would I remove the cover photo from the background and instead put it under the title?

Similar question for profiles. I like the layout except how the cover photo is anchored.

1. Please go to:
Page Management -> Templates -> Mind Display -> Record

Replace the code with this new one:
record.zip

Let me know if that works. Hope so ?

2. About profiles, please can you explain me a little more?

1 hour ago, lakerslanditalia@gmail.com said:

Hi;

The 'Pages' app is a must requirement or it works fine also without it? 

Thanks in advance

Updated 2.0.7
Theme settings -> Mind (tab)

mind.thumb.png.628c317039a85578c56810b93e727216.png

Let me know if you need help ?

Edited by Heosforo
2 hours ago, Heosforo said:

1. Please go to:
Page Management -> Templates -> Mind Display -> Record

Replace the code with this new one:
record.zip

Let me know if that works. Hope so ?

I don't see a change ? 

I appreciate you working on this btw. In the end, I can just as well use the IPS default record template. 

2 hours ago, Heosforo said:

2. About profiles, please can you explain me a little more?

Well the background cover photo looks nice. My big problem is that I have a "below header" ad that shows over the cover photo and overlaps with profile info.

profile cover photo ad overlap.PNG

An alternative fix that would work is just keeping ads from showing on profiles.

Edited by colind525