Member Lists Pro

2 hours ago, AlexWebsites said:

Is this plugin updated to work with 4.2.1+? 

It does:

On 22/07/2017 at 10:38 AM, Fosters said:

Fosters Crew is pleased to present the latest version of Member Lists Pro v1.1.0 available immediately in the IPS Marketplace for purchase.  The updated version is now 4.2 compatible, which means it's ready to be installed on all 4.2.x installations.  

Buy now or upgrade your existing copy:

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8035-member-lists-pro/

About

Member Lists Pro by @Fosters gives you the ability to create an unlimited number of ways to customize, craft, and populate your member lists.  Create staff lists, create clan lists, create special lists, create multiple lists, create as many custom member lists as you want!  Break beyond the standard IPS member list with a customized set of tools and designs to connect your members with a more meaningful set of userdata.  Member Lists Pro is perfect for gaming and clan communities; dating and social communities; regional and geographic communities; and any community that demands a more specialized set of memberlists. 

Edited by Simon Woods
  • 2 weeks later...

I had upgraded my site to 4.2.2 from 4.1.9 and after I updated the plugin version, the menu item disappeared. It still showed in the menu manager though.

I also notice that the grid layout is showing 6 in a row on larger screens vs it was 4 before. Is there some CSS I can apply to have it max 4 per row? On my larger screen it squeezes the boxes to show 6 now after update.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎17‎.‎08‎.‎2017 at 1:16 PM, AlexWebsites said:

I had upgraded my site to 4.2.2 from 4.1.9 and after I updated the plugin version, the menu item disappeared. It still showed in the menu manager though.

On latest IPS release: Just upgraded member lists to 1.1.2. Same problem occurred on my site. No menu, no links. Please fix. Thanks.

At first - directly after the upgrade - it worked once, but shortly afterwards (after switching to another member list), menu is dead, even the link used before doesn't work any more.

You do not have permission to view this page

Error code: 2memberlist3

It's a CiC cloud installation. Permissions are correct.

On IPS 4.2.3 I still had an older installation of member lists (release 2 months ago, v.1.0.9 or similar) - though the lists entries weren't aligned nicely - but it worked and all lists were shown.

After the update to IPS 4.2.4, I also updated the plugin to the latest version. After that, the member lists navigation menu entry + links for all lists don't work anymore.

Will send you a PM concerning site access the next days.

• 2 weeks later...

Great, the navigation menu is showing now again. :)

But it didn't solve the "parsing problem".

Here is a description:

Secondary Groups parsing doesn't work for me either, member lists pro 1.1.3, IPS 4.2.5

Facts:

• I have user A who is in primary group Z (and other secondary groups)
  • I have user B who is in secondary group Z (but other primary group)

-> I want to show a member list with ALL MEMBERS IN GROUP Z, so I configure:

• show primary group = Z
  • show secondary group = Z

I observe the following behaviour:

The member list only shows the primary group, Z, so only user A is shown.
The secondary groups are not parsed, so user B isn't shown. (<- this is the error!)

IMPORTANT!

But I did an experiment and deactivated show "primary group = Z" for testing purposes, while "show secondary group = Z" is still active.

Result: Now it shows user B, who belongs to the secondary group Z! So secondary groups are parsed, if parsing primary groups is deactivated.

There must be an error!

Hello,

Is it possible to include a member list in a Club?. Please don't confuse with Club's member. In addition to that list which is default and I also need it, I want to add one more list using your addon. As an example my Clubs are for Movies, and I want a tab to display "Cast" of Movie. So as you can understand this list is different than the automatic club members.

Thank you

Chris

Edited by ChrisTERiS
Typo
6 minutes ago, ChrisTERiS said:

Hello,

Is it possible to include a member list in a Club?. Please don't confuse with Club's member. In addition to that list which is default and I also need it, I want to add one more list using your addon. As an example my Clubs are for Movies, and I want a tab to display "Cast" of Movie. So as you can understand this list is different than the automatic club members.

Thank you

Chris

Unfortunately that's not possible but it's a lovely idea and shouldn't be too hard to implement:) 

18 minutes ago, Fosters said:

Unfortunately that's not possible but it's a lovely idea and shouldn't be too hard to implement:) 

I also think so. And is not a so specific feature if someone reads why I need it. There are many reasons that someone may needs an extra "member" list there. eg to list donor, to list sponsors etc.

Also a question. Have seen so many filters that you've to create almost any type of special list. Hope that you didn't forgot a simple one. To manually build a list by entering their usernames.

25 minutes ago, Fosters said:

.....2nd.......

Actually if I can give you a suggestion/idea is to code a new simple addon for this reason. Thinking a bit deeper I think that you'll find problems to allow club owner to create a list, as this is something that (I suppose) is done from ACP.

So my idea is to code an addon where the club owner can select some members by entering their usernames, give a name to the tab in club and that's all. Simple but very useful. As for the design I believe that the grid system is the best.