(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Veilon

4 hours ago, Caesio said:

Hello,

I've been using your theme for a bit, and just tried the highlight replies option, but the posts then get a screaming white color, similar to the basic Invision theme. Is this something that can be altered so it looks nice instead of the above?

Could you send a screenshot and a link to your forum in a private message?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey could we get some helpwhenever you ahve some time. We recently upgraded to 4.2 and and the mobile icons no longer work at the top of the page.

Also when we post links to another page they appear white instead of the same dark color as the rest of the theme. Is there any way we could give you access to help us out?

1 hour ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Hey could we get some helpwhenever you ahve some time. We recently upgraded to 4.2 and and the mobile icons no longer work at the top of the page.

Also when we post links to another page they appear white instead of the same dark color as the rest of the theme. Is there any way we could give you access to help us out?

Provide screenshots in a PM please

Hi there, I just installed the theme and having trouble with the look - it doesn't appear to install properly as the demo, the Nav bars are appearing above the slider and the forums and look is getting cut off in the body. 

Can you tell me how to get it to look like the demo on the home page please (we have forums only)

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 12.00.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 11.58.07 AM.png

Hello,

I have contact IPB support and they accessed my site to check out the issue. They are saying it has nothing to do with IPB and that it is working fine on their end. They asked that I contact the developers. This does not seem right to me because it is happening with two different themes and a plugin.

But, I am doing what they say and contacting you to see if you can think of anything. When I go to install any of these:

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8086-wordpress-sso/

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8043-vn41-veizor-innovative-gaming-style/

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8327-magnum-theme/

The upload progress goes just fine but as soon as it is done uploading I am redirected to this error and the theme never installs:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

5 hours ago, Caesio said:

Hey.

We just updated our forum to 4.2.1 and the theme got a bit strange. See attached files.

IPS2.PNG

IPS1.PNG

Download from scratch the latest version of the style.

4 hours ago, twisted89 said:

@Veilon can you PLEASE apply this fix to the latest 4.2 

You told me it no longer occurred but I've just had to patch it myself again! 

@Auday Elyafe see my patch above

Fixed ) I forgot about that, my fault, sorry. Update is ready, now taking inventory of all styles of errors and most likely tomorrow I will upload update.

@Veilon I want to apply these rules for ads, can you provide me the correct tags:

Using responsive CSS classes to show ads only on mobile or desktop

Using the responsive CSS classes available in IPS4, it's possible to set your ads up so that different content displays depending on the device size.

Note: this only applies to ads you create yourself. If you use an ad service (such as Google Adsense), you should find out how that service supports responsive ads.

For example:

<div class='ipsResponsive_showDesktop ipsResponsive_showTablet ipsResponsive_block'>
  This ad shows on desktop and tablets, but *not* phones
</div>
<div class='ipsResponsive_showPhone ipsResponsive_block'>
  This ad shows on phones, but *not* desktop and tablets
</div>

Hello @Veilon.
We're looking into further customization of the highlight replies. And were wondering if there is a good way to make it so that we can highlight differently per group? For example, 1 color for one group and 1 color for another?

In the settings it only seems to be an option to highlight it for all groups at once, with 1 color.

Can we add this somehow, or is it already possible? And we just haven't found it?

9 hours ago, Caesio said:

Hello @Veilon.
We're looking into further customization of the highlight replies. And were wondering if there is a good way to make it so that we can highlight differently per group? For example, 1 color for one group and 1 color for another?

In the settings it only seems to be an option to highlight it for all groups at once, with 1 color.

Can we add this somehow, or is it already possible? And we just haven't found it?

Please provide data from forum PM. I'll try to do something.

On 06.08.2017 at 5:03 AM, Ember Stone said:

image.thumb.png.7d750d7a727e4800596b50512eb3a11d.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=dc6d6c31aa595442

for slider you have used <h1> tag 

it's not really good for SEO to use multiple <h1> tag

can you keep the same look but using other tag or strong 

Thanks in advance!

One more thing seems like its not responsive on iphone or ipad.

Can you please check.

55 minutes ago, Caesio said:

Just noticed that the return to top, doesn't work in the beta version.

The update everything will be fixed. Thanks for the information about the found errors.

Archived