(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Veilon

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, FGN said:

is this a must do??

Cause i'm not that good at this and what i just did was very easy

Its working perfectly, so i need to know if i must do this? and if so, can i plz get some help cause i don't want to throw anything off

It's fine,

For fixed search bar add the following to end of 'userBar' template

{{if theme.veilon_header_search}}
{{if theme.veilon_search_guest}}
{template="searchBar" app="core" group="global" params=""}
{{else}}
{{if \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->member_id }}
{template="searchBar" app="core" group="global" params=""}
{{else}}
{{endif}}
{{endif}}
{{else}}
{{endif}}

Version 2.0.4

What's new:

1. 4.1.19.4 compatibility
  2. Fixed all errors from the theme support

This is the last release under 4.1. All future will go only for 4.2 and above

This version is recommended to be installed again. To fix the error with a custom icon in the userbar, go to ACP -> Edit HTML/CSS -> CSS -> _veilon.css make any change, remove the change and save the template (and thus You sync shortcodes resource that prescribed in the code and You will earn)

@Veilon one issue has already come up

The search bar......once clicked a option to search in content, forum, ect ect .....that box is overlapping the search bar and you can't use it

You can still type in a search, just cant use the content tab that should pop out beside the search bar not on top of it

Just now, FGN said:

@Veilon one issue has already come up

The search bar......once clicked a option to search in content, forum, ect ect .....that box is overlapping the search bar and you can't use it

You can still type in a search, just cant use the content tab that should pop out beside the search bar not on top of it

Did you installed the theme again or updated the existing one ?

image.png.447a39ed55d8344bb44bd9eeb1ad59ac.pngSo even in the Beta, the forums name does not show right unless you hover your mouse over it.....also, when the coder fixed this for me last time, the background was not white like that, but he made it a dark color, and it made it look clean and nice...the text showed up way better

We use the Slider option but only slider one and four seem to work with their images. We installed the theme clean and enabled the sliders, then we added images for sliders one to five but only the text is shown not the images. I'm sorry for my bad english but i think you understand me.

number1.JPG

number2.JPG

number4.JPG

13 hours ago, SugarinCubes said:

We use the Slider option but only slider one and four seem to work with their images. We installed the theme clean and enabled the sliders, then we added images for sliders one to five but only the text is shown not the images. I'm sorry for my bad english but i think you understand me.

Slides should be installed in series with the picture. Otherwise, they overlap each other

Archived