(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Veilon

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Alex Hamilton said:

last update was 4th of feb

You have something not working correctly ? Version 4.1.9 is in development. We take into consideration that 4.2.0 will be released soon and preparing all the styles to radically update.

• 2 weeks later...

Liking the theme but a couple of things I have noticed. First is what @Melissa Moore has said above - this is really degrading the user experience on mobile. 

On the 'Latest Posts' block the page numbering is really not clear and the last page option is invisible. First image is as it looks and second me highlighting it.

Theme1.PNG.1c78b6e4a16ca699e264cc296c070d55.PNG

Theme2.PNG.f4f32f12b2d7e9e458ceed65523cd520.PNG

Would be great if this could be addressed. Thanks.

19 minutes ago, Rugger said:

Liking the theme but a couple of things I have noticed. First is what @Melissa Moore has said above - this is really degrading the user experience on mobile. 

On the 'Latest Posts' block the page numbering is really not clear and the last page option is invisible. First image is as it looks and second me highlighting it.

Theme1.PNG.1c78b6e4a16ca699e264cc296c070d55.PNG

Theme2.PNG.f4f32f12b2d7e9e458ceed65523cd520.PNG

Would be great if this could be addressed. Thanks.

Thanks for the bug. Update 4.1.19.2 already in the stage of final development. Soon we will publish the new version.

Do You have any wishes about new functions ?

Ah I see the search thing has been brought up already - just applied the manual fix and looks great. One big issue though is there is no way to change where you are searching. e.g. members, forums. gallery. etc.

That would be really useful to have back.

1 hour ago, Rugger said:

Ah I see the search thing has been brought up already - just applied the manual fix and looks great. One big issue though is there is no way to change where you are searching. e.g. members, forums. gallery. etc.

That would be really useful to have back.

Ok, we'll do it.

So have the latest update and everything works good, but the notification icon and the roprted post icon does not show up.......I do not have access to my .htaccess, im on the cloud host and IPS say that i have to have the Dev of theme go in and fix this, and i have the latest IPS4

download (9).png

@FGN I tried to sign up to your site to confirm if it was the same issue as what I had but I cannot get past the captcha.. 

Anyway I don't think it is what I was having but I will give a couple of things to check, first is that you are not enforcing HTTPs yet you are supporting it so when I go to the site I am getting mixed content warnings which could possibly cause an issue with loading the font resource. 

The issue I had was with serving over a CDN so I needed to make sure CORS was setup correctly.

15 hours ago, FGN said:

So have the latest update and everything works good, but the notification icon and the roprted post icon does not show up.......I do not have access to my .htaccess, im on the cloud host and IPS say that i have to have the Dev of theme go in and fix this, and i have the latest IPS4

download (9).png

This is a system error. To fix it You need to go to veilon.css to make any change (write and delete a letter) and save the template. After that You it will work

19 minutes ago, FGN said:

if this is in .htaccess, or PHP, the cloud hosted plans cant access this and IPS support says that Dev Theme makers ahve to fix their own problems...dont take disrespectful......but this is why i need detail instructions....where can i find the veilon.css at? 

Go to acp -> look at feel -> themes -> veizor edit html/css -> css -> _veilon.css -> follow the steps which I wrote above.

again, i say that im not that advanced in that area......im in the _veilon.css.......but where exactly is this (write and delete a letter) your talking bout?? this a long list od script and im not seeing this what your showing me! i dont understand why you wont come into my cp and fix this for me??

1 hour ago, FGN said:

again, i say that im not that advanced in that area......im in the _veilon.css.......but where exactly is this (write and delete a letter) your talking bout?? this a long list od script and im not seeing this what your showing me! i dont understand why you wont come into my cp and fix this for me??

Send the accesses to the PM I'll do it

Archived