(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Veilon

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, ArnieGAMES4U said:

@Veilon Will you help me out or should I just seek a new template from a different developer?

Try to reinstall the theme and configured correctly. If that doesn't help, then please give access to the ACP and specify which settings you want to apply. Sorry for the long wait, we have a lot of work.

I bought 2 (zeron / veizor ) skin this author does not recommend their services,
I feel like I was cheated and never got help to solve the problems. tried to contact the author of the skin but he didnt answer me.

So, after this i want refund. How can i get the money back? If this isn't a bug derivated from IP.Board software itself that you can provide a fix for, I'd like to be refunded since the skin is not working as advertised.

On 11.6.2017 at 3:57 PM, Julien Costes said:

Hello, thank you for this great theme ! Good Job ! :)

I  have the same problem :

bugveiror.thumb.jpg.c4841d1b3b4b9f4576ffb63dae61a5e0.jpg

Version : 2.0.4 - 4.1.19.4.

The others icons works. It's Strange...

I have reinstall the theme but it's the same

Same Problem here. Is the Author died? I think he provides a very fast support... see nothing from that. Can i have a refund pls?

EN : I think most of all that the problem comes from us and not from the theme itself.

Currently the forum is on a test url as it is being upgrade for the v4. So I think the worries come from there. I'll keep you informed.

-------------------------------------

FR : Je pense surtout que le problème vient de nous et non du thème en lui même.

Actuellement le forum est sur une url de test comme il est en cours d'upgrade pour la v4.Je pense donc que le soucis viens de là. Je vous tiens au courant.

23 hours ago, Efendias said:

Same Problem here. Is the Author died? I think he provides a very fast support... see nothing from that. Can i have a refund pls?

The answer was given in this thread several dozen times. You can organize the work of standard icons for 2 seconds, as not to disable custom icons and userbar to include the standard through the settings. At the moment I have a session in my institute and I don't often check threads support.

On 11.06.2017 at 5:57 PM, Julien Costes said:

Hello, thank you for this great theme ! Good Job ! :)

I  have the same problem :

bugveiror.thumb.jpg.c4841d1b3b4b9f4576ffb63dae61a5e0.jpg

Version : 2.0.4 - 4.1.19.4.

The others icons works. It's Strange...

I have reinstall the theme but it's the same

Read this please

On 05.06.2017 at 4:48 PM, SilvaPT said:

I bought 2 (zeron / veizor ) skin this author does not recommend their services,
I feel like I was cheated and never got help to solve the problems. tried to contact the author of the skin but he didnt answer me.

So, after this i want refund. How can i get the money back? If this isn't a bug derivated from IP.Board software itself that you can provide a fix for, I'd like to be refunded since the skin is not working as advertised.

I explained everything to You in a PM.

Your problem was very minor, it was necessary initially to write to me in PM.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, FGN said:

NOOOOOOOO do not put this theme or any  Veilon theme on 4.2

take it from someone who did and the results are not good

Thank you so much lol. Just wondering, does the theme maker update it later to support 4.2? It's my second day here and I don't know much.

18 minutes ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Thank you so much lol. Just wondering, does the theme maker update it later to support 4.2? It's my second day here and I don't know much.

lol, all i can say is good luck, and try not to get frustrated

Im still waiting for my update on this and Zeron theme, both by him

So, i guess just follow the thread, follow him, follow the actual file in the marketplace, and brace yourself for a long ride!!!

Hello,

I've been using your theme for a bit, and just tried the highlight replies option, but the posts then get a screaming white color, similar to the basic Invision theme. Is this something that can be altered so it looks nice instead of the above?

Archived