(VN41) Veizor - Innovative gaming style

Veilon

Hello, I've managed to have a fairly easy time customizing the theme but there are a few portions that I can't seem to edit without going into the CSS/HTML.

• Navigation Icons at the top switch between "White" and "Teal". I understand they're likely .PNG images but I would like to download them and edit the coloring so they're more inline with the current color theme I have set.

• The downward arrow next to 'Create' to the right of the top search bar is also teal. I'd also like to be able to locate that image file and change the color of it as well.

• Any text entered into the top search bar is shown in teal as well. I would like to change the coloring on that as well.

• The text 'Home' right above the actual forums are also teal. This is something else I would like to change.

Could you direct me to where I would be able to find this and edit it? Thank you.

viezor_help.png

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10.08.2016 at 11:53 PM, David Wu said:

Hello, I've managed to have a fairly easy time customizing the theme but there are a few portions that I can't seem to edit without going into the CSS/HTML.

• Navigation Icons at the top switch between "White" and "Teal". I understand they're likely .PNG images but I would like to download them and edit the coloring so they're more inline with the current color theme I have set.

• The downward arrow next to 'Create' to the right of the top search bar is also teal. I'd also like to be able to locate that image file and change the color of it as well.

• Any text entered into the top search bar is shown in teal as well. I would like to change the coloring on that as well.

• The text 'Home' right above the actual forums are also teal. This is something else I would like to change.

Could you direct me to where I would be able to find this and edit it? Thank you.

viezor_help.png

I will be easier (Just faster ^_^) to do it for You myself. If you want to send data from forum PM.

9 hours ago, ArMaTeC said:

1. Search bar with the drop down
2. No need to re-upload logos and settings when you update
3. Custom backgrounds list and also random picking from that list
4. Admin ACP them is all messed up (founts match background in the template editor)

Thanks for the idea, 3 unfortunately could not be realized with this slider position.

Hi,

I have recently began using your skin again and I love the features, however what I want is my background image to be fixed at all times, pretty much that when you scroll, the wallpaper remains in place. I have been looking around in the CSS but honestly I don't know where to look at all. Any help is greatly appriciated.

18 hours ago, Archi62 said:

Hi,

I have recently began using your skin again and I love the features, however what I want is my background image to be fixed at all times, pretty much that when you scroll, the wallpaper remains in place. I have been looking around in the CSS but honestly I don't know where to look at all. Any help is greatly appriciated.

Thank you for your purchase, please contact us in PM about your problem in more detail.

7 minutes ago, Veilon said:

Version 1.3.2

What's new:

• Bug fixes
  • Bringing most parts of the design to an aesthetic end
  • Adapting the style of IPS 4.1.14
  • Correction of the remaining language phrases in the ACP
  • Adding a number of new features

Will we lose all previous mods?

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Chao said:

Hello, i have a problem with your theme, i cant upload it via admin because is langer than 2 mb ( its 2,9 ) how to upload it?

Hello.
You need to change the settings, the maximum amount of the uploaded file.

Try to contact your hosting support or administrator. If the problem persists, please contact us in Private message and we will try to fix.
Thank you for your purchase :)

10 minutes ago, Veilon said:

Hello.
You need to change the PHP settings, the maximum amount of the uploaded file.

Try to contact your hosting support or administrator. If the problem persists, please contact us in Private message and we will try to understand.
Thank you for your purchase :)

can you tell me the path of that .htaccess ? so i can change it alone because i am using vps cpanel

On 14.10.2016 at 0:54 PM, Chao said:

can you tell me the path of that .htaccess ? so i can change it alone because i am using vps cpanel

Navigate to the root directory of your forum via FTP and create file

.htaccess

and add in

php_value upload_max_filesize 20M
php_value post_max_size 20M 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Version 2.0

What's new:

• Redesigned the structure of the style
  • Added Veilon Base Framework
  • Added a new slider
  • Added article slider
  • Added settings allowing you to restrict access to content for user groups
  • And much more...

This version is strictly advised to reinstall (from scratch)

If in Theme Settings -> Slider -> Slider Image Gradient is not valid css code, then replace it with this.

background: rgba(28,30,49,0.50); 
background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, rgba(28,30,49,0.50) 0%, rgba(28,30,49,1) 100%); 
background: -webkit-gradient(left top, left bottom, color-stop(0%, rgba(28,30,49,0.50)), color-stop(100%, rgba(28,30,49,1))); 
background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, rgba(28,30,49,0.50) 0%, rgba(28,30,49,1) 100%); 
background: -o-linear-gradient(top, rgba(28,30,49,0.50) 0%, rgba(28,30,49,1) 100%);
background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, rgba(28,30,49,0.50) 0%, rgba(28,30,49,1) 100%); 
background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(28,30,49,0.50) 0%, rgba(28,30,49,1) 100%);
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#1c1e31', endColorstr='#1c1e31', GradientType=0 );

Currently found a number of errors.

The problem with the display buttons of the slider
The problem of adaptive version of the slider
The white color in the block of reputation (in the subject)

We know about them already working on fixing them.

Approximate release date is January 21-23

At the moment in the archive, Backgrounds, are images for the header and footer. For the slider, they don't fit, because they already have transparency. In version 2.0.1, we will add the gradient to the standard view of the cover, as well as consolidate the archive images.

We will also make it possible to download version 1.3.3 with the old version of the slider, which is adapted to 4.1.17

Archived