About This File
This plugin replaces the default IPS4 front-end login/registration system with WordPress.
This plugin contains the following features
- Role syncing: The ability to move users into IPS4 groups dependant on the role assigned to them in WordPress.
- Account Management: Relevant account management pages are redirected to the WordPress counterparts
- Login/Register redirection: After clicking the login/register links, the user will be directed back to the IPS4 page they were on
- Your WordPress and IPS4 installation MUST BE on the same domain (sub-domains are fine). - Sub domains require a modification to your WordPress configuration.
- This plugin completely replaces the front-end login system. If you wish to use any other SSO/Social logins, these must be configured in WordPress instead.
- Users must have a WordPress account to sign in, you may need to import your IPS4 users to WordPress if they do not already have an account
- This SSO cannot be used to log users into the AdminCP. They will need to use a password that can be set locally (by another admin, edit the user account and 'change' password)
Please make sure that you understand these considerations and are happy with them before purchasing, there will be no refunds.
This SSO should be compatible with most versions of WordPress, however it has only been tested on the later versions (4.4.x)
If you do have any questions, please send me a PM.
What's New in Version 1.1.1 See changelog
- Bug fixes - main one is the reduction in the amount of HTTP requests sent to the API.
- Removed the role mapping placeholder that may cause confusion (it looks like role mapping is set up when it isn't).
- WordPress API now generates the login/register/logout URLs used, this should improve compatibility if you use different login URLs or another plugin that handles logins on WordPress