Agile by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

1.0.7 RELEASED

— AGILE —
    - Better notification count positioning

— FRAMEWORK —
    - Improved sensitivity of floated search dropdown menu
    - Offline page layout issues
    - Removed unused framework bg/hero images from theme resources.
    - Bug: search not opening in tablet responsive breakpoint
    - Bug: Follow links look unstyled inside Calendar & Pages
    - Bug: Follow topic popup unfollow button text clashes
    - Bug: New bog entry editor width is not 100% and editor mobile mode is displayed
    - Bug: Redirect forums have two description tooltips
    - Bug: Hot topics unstyled inside topic list view
    - Bug: Saving multiple groups in Live customiser group settings causes error message
    - Bug: Live customiser background image saving issues fixed
    - Default header sticky setting set to 0 by default
    - Bug: Contact us block causing alert popup in the theme settings
    - Bug: Topic preview popup tabs aren’t visible
    - Bug: Account settings tabs aren’t visible
    - Bug: when restore default breadcrumbs is set, font size is too small on crumbs + mark as read etc
    - Bug: Fixed mainWrapper table cell width issue affecting certain browsers

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had not found time to test the latest version till yesterday and what I had found was annoying.

The new version seems to fix some bugs, seem not to fix others but also seem to create more.

The ones I have mentioned before in following posts still seems to be there ;

The one said to be fixed "- Bug: Follow links look unstyled inside Calendar & Pages" shows itself in another form ( on topic views )

MazdaClubTR-Snip14.JPG.8bf0466c0366472ee

Added to that now menu is buggy. As can be seen below, some items are not alligned and we now have two submenus on menu item. One is displayed when hovered, the other is displayed when clicked ( Google Chrome )

MazdaClubTR-Snip13.thumb.JPG.ec7b1fece25

I have been using the theme for almost 4 months and I loved the options it had. I know it is cause of how IPS is designed but every new version for me means 2 hours of work doing all the customizations from the beginning and since the new versions dont seem to promise a more stable one, I am really considering to move to a more "complete" theme even though options may be less if these problems not be fixed soon.

By the way @Tom Christian , your site seems to be down for a few days. I hope it is intended.

@ABGenc

1) Post BG - This is the natural behavior of Invision's framework. If you require the background behind the post background to also inherit the post_background color, you would need to apply a custom edit.

2) I investigated this but cannot reproduce. What browser and OS are you using? Can you send the exact URL to a page where this occurs so I can try and debug it?

3) Follow button - this seems to be a knock on effect of my last bug fix. I'll get this fixed ASAP.

4) I cannot reproduce this on my site. Can you reply with a URL to a page on your site that has this issue?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, zelgadis said:

I found the following bugs (1.0.7).

In topic list the number of topics in the forum is missing.

numneroftopics.thumb.jpg.9aea5a0858b646b

Polls. The title and the number of votes are missing.

votesinapoll.thumb.jpg.67a89cd8f10b66485

Blog. The 'featured entries' title is missing.

blogfeatured.thumb.jpg.7d1467d39418ca479

Chat. The positioning of the users indicator is wrong.

chat.jpg.5a3fdaec71a2041eb50ea7438716c80

1, 2 & 3 are all related. Added to my bug list.

4. Must have been related to another fix I made in 1.0.7. Thanks for reporting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am seeing that when I change the default colors in the ACP there still is no change on the site other than pulling up the live customizer the colors set for default show in there but not active on the site unless you type in/select the same color then it changes.

Also when playing around with the Hero Message if a background color has been selected and the guest/member has not changed the default primary color in the live editor, the background shows as what has been put into the ACP however when the guest/member has changed the default primary color it overrides the ACP selection... Is this what you wanted?

I am also wanting to fill the Hero Message with a large picture that I would like shown 100% of it responsive but also as large as it can go, Tried putting it in the background area however it would cut it off since it does not have the correct dimensions, so instead I put it in as content and have tried a couple of things but the background has a pretty big border around the image that I am wanting bigger, any suggestions to make it larger without messing with the css/html?

1 hour ago, shyest said:

I am seeing that when I change the default colors in the ACP there still is no change on the site other than pulling up the live customizer the colors set for default show in there but not active on the site unless you type in/select the same color then it changes.

Also when playing around with the Hero Message if a background color has been selected and the guest/member has not changed the default primary color in the live editor, the background shows as what has been put into the ACP however when the guest/member has changed the default primary color it overrides the ACP selection... Is this what you wanted?

I am also wanting to fill the Hero Message with a large picture that I would like shown 100% of it responsive but also as large as it can go, Tried putting it in the background area however it would cut it off since it does not have the correct dimensions, so instead I put it in as content and have tried a couple of things but the background has a pretty big border around the image that I am wanting bigger, any suggestions to make it larger without messing with the css/html?

I'm guessing you're seeing the color scheme because you used the live customizer on the front-end before you set the new color scheme in the settings. You'll need to clear your cookies to see the new colour scheme. The live customizer is per-user "unique" styling so it will always override your default style preferences.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived