Agile by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, ABGenc said:

Something similar @Tom Christian , I can see the new version but on Download part it says "No downloadable files found." Temporarily removed ?

Here or my site ?

35 minutes ago, Loren said:

Tom,

The new version (1.05) is not showing up in my account on your site.
Thanks for any help and thanks for updating this great theme.

Are you logged into the correct account? I remember we had this issue before because of your two accounts.

6 minutes ago, LINDA TEREX said:

Hello Tom Christian   I purchased the skin from the official website

https://ipsthemes.com/

How to download the update ?

Please explain that , Thanks

Login to your account here: http://ipsthemes.com/account

1 hour ago, Loren said:

I am trying to use the Footer Blank 1,2,3 - the main body works but I do not see how to change the blank x title.

5640cf6b405ea_blankstitles.thumb.png.6f2

Looks like I forgot to add that language string to the pack, my apologies.

Until I release an update, you could add it yourself. Enable designers mode and then connect to your server via FTP and browse to the themes folder. Find the correct theme ID (you can see this inside the customization page in the ACP once designers mode is enabled) and then edit the lang.php file. Following the same pattern, just add a new language entry to the end of this list.

47 minutes ago, Tom Christian said:

Login to your account here: http://ipsthemes.com/account

Looks like I forgot to add that language string to the pack, my apologies.

Until I release an update, you could add it yourself. Enable designers mode and then connect to your server via FTP and browse to the themes folder. Find the correct theme ID (you can see this inside the customization page in the ACP once designers mode is enabled) and then edit the lang.php file. Following the same pattern, just add a new language entry to the end of this list.

Thanks Tom - that procedure worked fine.

Hi @Tom Christian , great job again. While trying to set test site identical to prod I realised that  the breadcrumb height setting does not seem to have an affect and when "Restore default breadcrumbs" setting is used, the icon of the default stream changes as well as its height.

When "Restore default breadcrumbs"  setting is off ( I believe this height of that part looks better )

MazdaClubTRSnip13.thumb.JPG.1a7a179b642b

when "Restore default breadcrumbs"  setting is on. The icon changes and the breadcrumb's margin from top and down is too low. Height setting does not seem to change the view

MazdaClubTRSnip14.thumb.JPG.1f11a3aaef74

2 hours ago, ABGenc said:

and when Social Icons are enabled and Restore default breadcrumbs is disabled, breadcrumbs are still shown.

Looking into it.

28 minutes ago, d2dyno said:

Google Chrome, Windows 10.

Works okay for me?? It's the same interaction as with the other secondary nav dropdowns. Keep your mouse on the link and then move it straight to the search box

15 minutes ago, Cloud 9 said:

I just upgraded and lost my 2 keys for ips themes, is that normal ? (license and copyright)

Also all the forum logos have gone even though they show up in ACP in tips themes settings

Replied on IPS Themes.

Thank you very much for your compliment, Tom!

I was encountered an issue that prevent me to save Twitter Widget ID on the previous version of your theme. I had to fix this ID into includeJS. However, this issue seems to be fixed on the current version of your theme. Does this caused by IPS 4.1.x update rather than your theme update?

By the way, I found a little mistyped CSS on _base-framework.css

.ipsType_warning, .ipsType_negative {
  color: #a52638; }

.ipsType_warning, .ipsType_positive {
  color: #4a7c20; }

This will caused the warning message color to be funny green, so I changed it to:

.ipsType_success, .ipsType_positive {

Am I doing this correctly? Thank you.

Plus, I would like to know if it possible to define background color on the header / content as rgba instead of hex on the theme's menu? I would like to make it a little transparent and I am not good on the CSS/HTML stuffs so I really do not want to mess your codes. Thank you for your advice!

1 hour ago, ABGenc said:

Hi @Tom Christian how can we set "This is a popular post" to the default one ?

I don't know what you mean. Can you explain more?

On 11/11/2015, 5:25:15, Foolboy said:

Thank you very much for your compliment, Tom!

I was encountered an issue that prevent me to save Twitter Widget ID on the previous version of your theme. I had to fix this ID into includeJS. However, this issue seems to be fixed on the current version of your theme. Does this caused by IPS 4.1.x update rather than your theme update?

By the way, I found a little mistyped CSS on _base-framework.css

.ipsType_warning, .ipsType_positive {

This will caused the warning message color to be funny green, so I changed it to:

.ipsType_success, .ipsType_positive {

Am I doing this correctly? Thank you.

Plus, I would like to know if it possible to define background color on the header / content as rgba instead of hex on the theme's menu? I would like to make it a little transparent and I am not good on the CSS/HTML stuffs so I really do not want to mess your codes. Thank you for your advice!

I don't recommend touching these files as they won't auto-update when you upgrade to new versions if you've made your own edits to them. See my user guide for more information http://ipsthemes.com/userguide/#advanced-customization

51 minutes ago, ABGenc said:

How can we change this ;

MazdaClubTR_Snip24.JPG.06b125ae349325c83

to  this ;

IPSSnip28.JPG.86aec2f552b23daba868d0dc4e

It looks like that in the latest version (See below). I'm guessing you used the "Upload a new version" tool when upgrading? There's a bug in that where it doesn't clear out old CSS which is the issue here as I remove some CSS files in the latest version. I suggest installing the latest version of the theme completely fresh.

Screen Shot 2015-11-12 at 16.46.54.png

Archived