Agile by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 7/28/2016 at 2:31 AM, Tom Christian said:

You would need to apply some custom CSS to overwrite the existing styles.

How do I do that?  And a couple of other questions.

My Search bar and text is real light in color and it looks like people would miss it not being to visible...how do I darken that?

How do I change it so when viewing from a tablet or phone the appearance is the same as desktop?  I don't really care for the mobile look.

Thanks, really love the theme.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

IPS THEMES CUSTOMERS : so far any one that paid via ipsthemes.com will NOT have accress to updated theme version via here you will need invoice showing the theme you paid for via that site so add you to the database here, still waitting for a list from Tom if have invoice and it NOT expired please contact me.

Also i am now getting close beta testing the themes but will be closed beta for now i am only inviting people that have paid for a theme from here to view and test on my closed site bug fix any issues that need fixing might be old issue from 4.1.x that never been reported. If like be invited please send me message via the PM inbox here.

Please note any New customers within last 6 months will get free 6months upgrade to 4.2.x any customer before that cut off need contact me and will provide offer as all 4.2.x themes will be listed as new file and support post.

5 minutes ago, Lucas Rodrigues said:

Hello,

I bought this theme on ipsthemes.com. Currently, when I try to access this site, it is redirected to the invision site. Anyway, that know what happened and if the money I invested in this thema was not worth. I had an account there, I even sent an email, but no one answered me.

The site was closed by Tom old owner of IPSThemes.com i now taken over all themes design by him on 1st May if have invoice or paypal invoice will say theme name, date when paid and add you here so support/update will contine as normal and email will not work due to redirect the site here.

6 hours ago, Theme Tent UK said:

The site was closed by Tom old owner of IPSThemes.com i now taken over all themes design by him on 1st May if have invoice or paypal invoice will say theme name, date when paid and add you here so support/update will contine as normal and email will not work due to redirect the site here.

So just wait for my invoice to automatically redirect you through the invisionpower marketplace?

The old landlord did not warn me of this...

8 hours ago, Lucas Rodrigues said:

So just wait for my invoice to automatically redirect you through the invisionpower marketplace?

The old landlord did not warn me of this...

You should have email copy as few people have sent me so far then resolve the problem via adding here, once added this database that it as stays in one location.

8 hours ago, Theme Tent UK said:

You should have email copy as few people have sent me so far then resolve the problem via adding here, once added this database that it as stays in one location.

Sorry did not understand. What should I do? Do I have to send you something by private message? Send something by e-mail?

16 hours ago, Lucas Rodrigues said:

Sorry did not understand. What should I do? Do I have to send you something by private message? Send something by e-mail?

Sorry for the confusing you my part please send private message to me with a invoice.

• 5 months later...

Archived