Agile by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, zelgadis said:

The 'featured entries' title in Blogs is still missing.

blogfeatured.thumb.jpg.7d1467d39418ca479

If I install a plugin that adds a button near "Follow This", that button does not appear in Agile Theme.
See attachment.

01.thumb.jpg.2e54c02c1ac08effc44c94837bc

The featured entries title was restored in version 1.0.8. Try updating to the latest version.

Regarding the plugin issue, can you send me a download link to the plugin so I can see where it's trying to hook into?

Hello Tom,

I upgraded Agile theme to 1.0.8. (My IPS version is 4.1.8.1) Since then, my twitter feed is missing. I tried to retype the twitter username and widget ID, clear IPS cache on the support menu and disable and re-enable the twitter feed block but the issue still occurred.

error1.thumb.png.3010b451a745fc0b8ea5036

error2.thumb.png.efa1563810dc6c84a78b9ed

However, I tried to switch to my backup theme and the twitter widget is still worked.

noerror.thumb.png.3c815f1026950c895d1407

May I know if you could helped me on this issue? Thank you.

16 hours ago, Foolboy said:

Hello Tom,

I upgraded Agile theme to 1.0.8. (My IPS version is 4.1.8.1) Since then, my twitter feed is missing. I tried to retype the twitter username and widget ID, clear IPS cache on the support menu and disable and re-enable the twitter feed block but the issue still occurred.

error1.thumb.png.3010b451a745fc0b8ea5036

error2.thumb.png.efa1563810dc6c84a78b9ed

However, I tried to switch to my backup theme and the twitter widget is still worked.

noerror.thumb.png.3c815f1026950c895d1407

May I know if you could helped me on this issue? Thank you.

Twitter feeds stopped working recently, likely due to an API change from Twitter. It's on my to-do list.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Tom,

I successfully updated your theme version to 1.0.9 and notice that Twitter Feed is now working again.

Unfortunately, I found that after upgraded, Forum Background Picture and Hero Message Background Picture are not showing up. I tried to clear the forum's cache (via support options) and re-upload the background picture but could not resolved this issue.

I also upgraded the community version to 4.1.10. Please advise.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Foolboy said:

Hello Tom,

I successfully updated your theme version to 1.0.9 and notice that Twitter Feed is now working again.

Unfortunately, I found that after upgraded, Forum Background Picture and Hero Message Background Picture are not showing up. I tried to clear the forum's cache (via support options) and re-upload the background picture but could not resolved this issue.

I also upgraded the community version to 4.1.10. Please advise.

Thank you.

What if you re-upload the images in the theme settings? Does it still not show? If so, can you PM me temporary admin login details so I can debug this?

1 hour ago, Tom Christian said:

What if you re-upload the images in the theme settings? Does it still not show? If so, can you PM me temporary admin login details so I can debug this?

I did but still not working. I will provide you the admin CP access via PM in a few moment. Thank you.

theme1.png

theme2.png

theme3.png

• 1 month later...

Now compatible with IPS 4.1.11

Agile by IPS Themes

Win a free theme and plugin!

I'm offering one free theme and one free plugin to a few select customers that leave a review for this file. The review should be honest and the rating will not impact your chances of being selected. Once I have a handful of reviews, I will select the winners. The winners may choose from any of my premium themes and plugins. ^_^

Leave a review here

Hello, one problem I have been having since switching to the theme on my forums is that whenever someone quotes another user, it always appears as being 5 hours ago even though it may have only been 10 minutes ago since the original post:

eba79982247deeb892072c0653c4c5d1.png

Is there something I am doing wrong or is it a theme setting I am missing?

Thanks ^_^

9 hours ago, fellowslothb said:

Hello, one problem I have been having since switching to the theme on my forums is that whenever someone quotes another user, it always appears as being 5 hours ago even though it may have only been 10 minutes ago since the original post:

eba79982247deeb892072c0653c4c5d1.png

Is there something I am doing wrong or is it a theme setting I am missing?

Thanks ^_^

Weird, not seen that before! Does the same issue occur with the default theme?

Are you running the latest (just released) version of Agile?

• 1 month later...

Hi Tom - I have been using Agile for a while, updated to 1.0.10 and both this version and the last I have an issue with the background always defaulting back to a white background neither the default background image I upload stays in place or the background chosen through the background chooser.  If I select a new background it shows until I refresh the web page then its back to a white background.  

Can you suggest a resolution?

Cheers

11 hours ago, Nicholas Cole said:

Hi Tom - I have been using Agile for a while, updated to 1.0.10 and both this version and the last I have an issue with the background always defaulting back to a white background neither the default background image I upload stays in place or the background chosen through the background chooser.  If I select a new background it shows until I refresh the web page then its back to a white background.  

Can you suggest a resolution?

Cheers

What version of IPS Suite are you running? This was a major bug a few versions ago but has since been fixed.

Archived