Agile by IPS Themes

Tom Christian

On 23.10.2015 16:10:43, Tom Christian said:

The second thing actually looks like a bug with the theme. I've added it to my tracker and will try to fix it ASAP (Most likely with the 4.1 update). In the meantime you could apply a style like the following:

.ipsDataItem_unread span.ipsItemStatus {
    color: black;
}

Hi Tom, Although the adviced part is added to custom.css, the problem remains in new version ( IPS 4.1.3.2, Agile 1.0.5 ) . 

MazdaClubTR_Snip25.thumb.JPG.d81fc88971b

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @Tom Christian

Current problems I have noted on the theme are as follows ;

1. If Breadcrumbs & Social Icons options are used the height option becomes ineffective ( see post ) https://community.invisionpower.com/topic/419040-agile-by-ips-themes/?do=findComment&comment=2594647
  2. If Breadcrumbs option is used the default stream icon ( both in desktop and mobile ) becomes star instead of newspaper and Default stream link and Mark Site Read links are displayed in mobile

3. Unread icons in streams are not black

4. Notification count numbers ( both in desktop and mobile ) are a bit far from where it has to be.

image.thumb.png.4333551fa19e0baf9945f76e

Will you be releasing a fix or will we have to wait for the next release ?

On 11/14/2015, 4:18:02, ABGenc said:

Hi @Tom Christian

Current problems I have noted on the theme are as follows ;

1. If Breadcrumbs & Social Icons options are used the height option becomes ineffective ( see post ) https://community.invisionpower.com/topic/419040-agile-by-ips-themes/?do=findComment&comment=2594647
  2. If Breadcrumbs option is used the default stream icon ( both in desktop and mobile ) becomes star instead of newspaper and Default stream link and Mark Site Read links are displayed in mobile

3. Unread icons in streams are not black

4. Notification count numbers ( both in desktop and mobile ) are a bit far from where it has to be.

image.thumb.png.4333551fa19e0baf9945f76e

Will you be releasing a fix or will we have to wait for the next release ?

Added to my bug list, it'll be addressed in the next release.

6 hours ago, ABGenc said:

Added to them Active Items on Stream Edit Menu are black on black and becomes invisible 

MazdaClubTR_Snip26.thumb.JPG.b8a2167079d

This doesn't happen on my demo board from what I can see. Did you make any edits?

50 minutes ago, Tom Christian said:

Added to my bug list, it'll be addressed in the next release.

This doesn't happen on my demo board from what I can see. Did you make any edits?

Hi Tom, when do you plan to release ?

I have made some color changes but I doubt it is related to this. Anyway which object is the text in selection box ? I can take a look if its color is changed or noT within custom.css

3 hours ago, Tom Christian said:

You are right Tom, I havge found a setting in custom.css causing this problem and removed. Problem solved.

I am not sure why I needed to put the following but this was the cause

.ipsSideMenu_itemActive a, a.ipsSideMenu_itemActive {
	color: black;
}

I've updated to 4.1.3.2 and installed a fresh version of agile 1.0.5, however, I can't get the style & layout/site width setting to work properly.

I've set the site to 'responsive' and want the default 91% width however only the hero image and background white box expand to 91%.....the content, sidebar, navigation etc seem to be fixed at around 1217px no matter how wide a screen I use.

I've changed back to the IPS Default theme and changing the site width works perfectly, it's just the Agile theme.

The previous version we tested on 4.0.13.1 worked fine, it's just this new 1.0.5 release.

Urgently need your help with this, many thanks.

1 hour ago, Gravi5tar said:

I've updated to 4.1.3.2 and installed a fresh version of agile 1.0.5, however, I can't get the style & layout/site width setting to work properly.

I've set the site to 'responsive' and want the default 91% width however only the hero image and background white box expand to 91%.....the content, sidebar, navigation etc seem to be fixed at around 1217px no matter how wide a screen I use.

I've changed back to the IPS Default theme and changing the site width works perfectly, it's just the Agile theme.

The previous version we tested on 4.0.13.1 worked fine, it's just this new 1.0.5 release.

Urgently need your help with this, many thanks.

It's a bug, I'm afraid. Working on it. :)

Has anyone experienced the following behaviour ?

I have asked @Tom Christian but could not get an answer yet. It is affecting the community

When you reply to a topic using Submit Reply , the Submit Reply button turns to Saving as it has to be but when the reply is added to topic, it should turn back to Submit Reply but it stays as Saving.

This problem does not occur in default theme. I have the same problem in test forum as well

1 minute ago, ABGenc said:

Has anyone experienced the following behaviour ?

I have asked @Tom Christian but could not get an answer yet. It is affecting the community

I see this issue also. There's a Javascript error in the console coming from IPS's framework code. 

1 hour ago, zelgadis said:

When you create a new blog entry the editor width is not 100% and the editor mobile is displayed.

blog.thumb.jpg.b9439f74a4d4989c1c18b1cb2

Noted.

Just now, Tom Christian said:

I see this issue also. There's a Javascript error in the console coming from IPS's framework code. 

Noted.

Thanks Tom , how fast can this be fixed cause ;

• It causes posts being duplicated
  • It causes some posts not being published in Activity Streams.

In addition to the broken 'site width' issue we have found the 'offline' page to have several problems too.

• The navigation links that normally (in the previous version) sit under the hero image now overlap in the image.
  • Also the Social Icons that are normally there have been replaced by an odd 'unread content' link.

grab_211.thumb.jpg.3ee47a42e28b2187b3013

Obviously the major issue is the 'site width' problem so we can open our site.

Any help with this greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Gravi5tar said:

In addition to the broken 'site width' issue we have found the 'offline' page to have several problems too.

• The navigation links that normally (in the previous version) sit under the hero image now overlap in the image.
  • Also the Social Icons that are normally there have been replaced by an odd 'unread content' link.

grab_211.thumb.jpg.3ee47a42e28b2187b3013

Obviously the major issue is the 'site width' problem so we can open our site.

Any help with this greatly appreciated.

What's your site URL ?

22 minutes ago, Gravi5tar said:

I sent another PM, basically we have tried your suggestion 'deleting and reinstallation' but it's still the same.  Also we tested it on another dev' site and server and the issues were still there.  Any luck yet with either this issue or the broken 'site width' setting?

Many thanks.

We also have a bug hugely affecting our site and it turned out to be related to the theme. I hope @Tom Christian releases fixes for all of the bugs for this theme soon. 

1.0.6 RELEASED

- Compatible with IPS 4.1.4
    - Bug: larger screen sizes seeing container width issues fixed
    - Bug: Submit Topic button not returning to default state after posting fixed
    - Feature: user links dropdown icons (toggleable setting) added
    - Feature: Setting variables added to customize WYSIWYG editor background & text color
    - Feature: Setting to control subforum layout added (Traditional, 2 Column, Single Column)
    - Bug: blank footer block titles now available in localisation system
    - Bug: footer nav block showing ‘community home’ link on minimal nav pages (eg- privacy policy) fixed
    - Bug: Customiser pencil icon line-height
    - Bug: Mobile navigation CTA buttons re-designed (sign out, mark read etc)
    - Bug: Footer copyright footer block not left aligned
    - Bug: Breadcrumb/Social Icons logic cleaned up to fix setting clashes
    - Bug: Removed post controls background styles when logged out as no controls are available to guests
    - Bug: Unread item markers unclear fixed by making theme secondary color

1 hour ago, Gravi5tar said:

V1.0.6 isn't available on the Downloads list in the Marketplace!!!

It is available on his site. I have just downloaded.

@Tom Christian I have upgraded the parent theme but the settings like Subforum Layout, Use dropdown icons can not be seen in child theme. What is it related to ?

One more thing, although I have uploaded 1.0.6, it still says Update Available !  on theme list next to Agile.

Archived