• 4 weeks later...

I am seeing errors in the system log, is it related to this plug in?

Template store key: template_157_8c4a7392199bd32f6d6c19155010c32e_global missing (memberaway, front, global)

#0 /home/squarewheels/public_html/system/Theme/Theme.php(856): IPS\_Log::log('Template store ...', 'template_store_...')
#1 /home/squarewheels/public_html/cache/template_157_94a9d7649fb9cdbfc784d3516e61a717_global.php(6852): IPS\_Theme->getTemplate('global', 'memberaway', 'front')
#2 /home/squarewheels/public_html/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\Cache\class_core_front_global->globalTemplate('Tomorrow starts...', '\n\n\n\n<div class=...', Array)
#3 /home/squarewheels/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(173): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('globalTemplate', Array)
#4 /home/squarewheels/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Standard.php(113): IPS\_Dispatcher->finish()
#5 /home/squarewheels/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Front.php(687): IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard->finish()
#6 /home/squarewheels/public_html/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(155): IPS\Dispatcher\_Front->finish()
#7 /home/squarewheels/public_html/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Are you using 4.6.11? Before, in 4.6.10, did it happen? Check the date of your logs and see if it happens after install 4.6.11.

The error is about something in the theme system not finding templates that was there in previous versions. That’s not related to this specific resource.

Did you ran the support tool? Do you see any error in your board? If it happens in one specific theme, switch to another and test.

Same reply goes to your post on my board.

3 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Many pages of errors, most in the last few days.

Do you see any error in the board or only shows in the logs? Set you as away and it will run a hook in global template. See if there’s an error about a missing template.

Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
9 hours ago, beats23 said:

I'm getting this error since I update to IPS 4.7.5

[Template memberaway/front/posts/memberAwayPostBit is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anything in your logs?

It seems to be working just fine in IPS 4.7.5 and the marketplace version of this resource (latest):

8SurQWT.png

ynWQ9bn.png

5lBTGyE.png

Tested on PHP 8.0.25 and 8.1.12.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, Adriano Faria said:

No, it’s a per member feature. You’d need to login as that member and set it as away.

Thank you, I just used this way 🙂

I have some staffers away, they can't set the option themselves. 

Maybe you could consider adding the options to set the status in the admin panel... It would be nice also to disallow PM for the away time.

(This is only a suggestion, not a request 😊)

5 hours ago, Amy Pond said:

Thank you, I just used this way 🙂

I have some staffers away, they can't set the option themselves. 

Maybe you could consider adding the options to set the status in the admin panel... It would be nice also to disallow PM for the away time.

(This is only a suggestion, not a request 😊)

That's how I did it:

- New setting to allow moderators to toggle AWAY status from other members:

KySN2dJ.png

Then a new button will appear in members' profiles who can set their status as AWAY and only to moderators with the proper moderator permission:

bAna4iu.png

The actions are logged:

dczm2vS.png

The new version should be available in a few days.

Just now, Adriano Faria said:

That's how I did it:

KySN2dJ.png

Then a new button will appear in members' profiles who can set their status as AWAY and only to moderators with the proper moderator permission:

bAna4iu.png

The actions are logged:

dczm2vS.png

Amazing! Thank you very much 🙏

On 3/18/2023 at 9:19 PM, Adriano Faria said:

That's how I did it:

KySN2dJ.png

bAna4iu.png

The actions are logged:

dczm2vS.png

What's New in Version 2.4.1:

• Add a new setting to allow moderators to toggle AWAY status from other members
  • 3 weeks later...