• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/8/2015 at 11:26 AM, Gabriel Torres said:

@Adriano Faria

I am having a silly issue with the new version of this plugin for 4.1.x. See attached screenshot. A couple of language bits are duplicated with uppercase/lowercase. As you can see from the screenshot, even if I fill the contents of both of them and save, one of them doesn't save, so I end up with English phrases at the front-end, even though theoretically the phrases are translated. I don't know how to solve this. Thanks.

cdh-members-away-bug.png

I have exactly the same error that I cannot translate these empty language variables into German. They are simply not stored. Is there a solution?

IPS: 4.4.3

Greetings from Germany
Thomas

31 minutes ago, MANFahrer said:

I have exactly the same error that I cannot translate these empty language variables into German. They are simply not stored. Is there a solution?

IPS: 4.4.3

Greetings from Germany
Thomas

It was fixed back in December/2015: https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/7653-member-away/?changelog=11743

I’ll take a look tomorrow in the morning. Can’t do it today, sorry. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there! Thanks so much for the plugin. I was wondering, is it supposed to also create a page that lists all the members who are currently away? It looks like there's something in the templates to that effect, but I'm not seeing it as an option under Pages or Blocks. Any help is much appreciated!

33 minutes ago, jschrag said:

Hi there! Thanks so much for the plugin. I was wondering, is it supposed to also create a page that lists all the members who are currently away? It looks like there's something in the templates to that effect, but I'm not seeing it as an option under Pages or Blocks. Any help is much appreciated!

Hi there. 

You can view all members with Away status on Moderator CP -> Member Management -> Away tab.

Thanks for the quick response! Two things:

1. I don't think I was clear in my last message (my apologies), but is there a public list where all members can see other members who are away?

2. I actually don't see an "Away" tab on my Member Management list. I uploaded the Away.php file to the correct place I think, but it isn't visible. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 7.48.52 PM.png

1: this plugin was developed to support staff thus only staff can see a list of all members. 

2: did you upload the files available in the UPLOAD folder of the zip? I’m converting it to app so you won’t need to upload files but that’s how it is today. Instructions are in the README file. 

1. Got it. I'll create my own page to accomplish that task then.

2. Yes I did. It's just the Away.php file that should go in /applications/core/extensions/core/ModCpMemberManagement/, correct? If so, then that's what I've done and the Away tab isn't showing up.

• 2 months later...

What's New in Version 2.3.0:

Plugin converted to Application.

New Features:

• Module on ACP to list all members with away status in your Community
  • Setting to enable/disable the global warning (away status enabled for the current member)
  • Moderator permission to remove away status on ModeratorCP
  • Multi moderation action (checkbox) to remove away status from several members on ModeratorCP

Upgrade Information:

• If you're using the latest version of the plugin (2.2.1), simply install the application (ACP -> System -> Applications -> Install) and it will take care of everything:
    • Will copy the away data from members to a proper app table
    • Will uninstall the plugin
    • Will drop columns added by the plugin from members table

IMPORTANT:

• Remove the following file from your file system via FTP: applications/core/extensions/core/ModCpMemberManagement/Away.php
Edited by Adriano Faria
  • 1 month later...

@Adriano Faria

We updated from plugin v2.2.1 to the app v2.3.0 as per your upgrade instructions but we are getting following 2 errors despite deleting the Away.php file:

1. Two tasks are locked in background process in dashboard (screenshot below):

Member_Away_Tasks.thumb.png.f44e57cf6664d201d022a0de5551eeba.png

2. If we hit the run task manually then we get following error on screen:

1S111/1 Unknown column 'raffle_access' in 'field list'

Perhaps, this may be related to:

Please help us to fix this.

Thanks

3 hours ago, Lucas James said:

We updated from plugin v2.2.1 to the app v2.3.0 as per your upgrade instructions but we are getting following 2 errors despite deleting the Away.php file:

1. Two tasks are locked in background process in dashboard (screenshot below):

@Lucas James

There's nothing related to "raffles" in Member Away app. The error above is because the Raffles queue task didn't run.

Send a PM with your ACP access. I'll see what's going on there in both apps.

• 2 years later...

Error in ACP, is this related to Member Away (or possibly Jobs)?

Thanks

#0 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(160): IPS\_Session::i()
#1 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Content/Content.php(1125): IPS\_Member::loggedIn()
#2 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Content/Item.php(2440): IPS\_Content->hide(NULL, NULL)
#3 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/applications/jobs/tasks/Jobs.php(52): IPS\Content\_Item->hide(NULL)
#4 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(367): IPS\jobs\tasks\_Jobs->IPS\jobs\tasks\{closure}()
#5 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/applications/jobs/tasks/Jobs.php(56): IPS\_Task->runUntilTimeout(Object(Closure))
#6 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(266): IPS\jobs\tasks\_Jobs->execute()
#7 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/system/Task/Task.php(229): IPS\_Task->run()
#8 /home/pathlabt/public_html/forum/applications/core/interface/task/task.php(58): IPS\_Task->runAndLog()
#9 {main}