(NB40) Secondary Group Icons

Hi new to this haha 

I'm going to get this plugin next but I'm having trouble with the topic rep plugin you made ( Im only posting here because I couldn't post in the support thread you made for some read. You made it in april-ish I think)

But heres the problem :

for some reason on our forum the counter seems to be wrong

for instance there could be 4 reputations but the topic rep counter all still be at 0 

heres an image

Screen_Shot_2015-06-20_at_1.34.16_AM.thuliked OP  Screen_Shot_2015-06-20_at_1.34.37_AM.thuThread rep still at 0

Hello,

IPB version? I tested on 4.0.3

I think IPS changed some code. I need some time for testing.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a great plugin, will done. 

Would it be possible to add the ability to sort the order in which the icons display? I might be willing to pay to have this feature implemented if needed, depending on the cost.

Hello,

How it will be work? What should I add and where?

A previous version of this hook/plugin for 3.x allowed the group icons to be sorted in the AdminCP.  It was a simple drag and drop if I remember correctly, and would work pretty much like the group legend plugin, in which it allows you to drag and drop the order of the icons to be displayed.

So if I have group 1,2,3,4,5,6 I could display them in order 4,5,2,1,6,3 if I wanted to, or whatever order.

A previous version of this hook/plugin for 3.x allowed the group icons to be sorted in the AdminCP.  It was a simple drag and drop if I remember correctly, and would work pretty much like the group legend plugin, in which it allows you to drag and drop the order of the icons to be displayed.

If the member have 3 secondary groups (superuser, moderator, supermoderator) icons will be shown like

superuser

supermoderator

I can add new global setting for sorting groups

If the member have 3 secondary groups (superuser, moderator, supermoderator) icons will be shown like

superuser

supermoderator

I can add new global setting for sorting groups

I look forward to that.

This is kind of an illustration of what we are looking foward to doing, changing the display order:

groups.thumb.png.c5036e2ea63d24fd1904b53