(NB40) Secondary Group Icons

Hi all,

fter talking with NewbieLac, who would be interested to add an option to have the option to display either the group icon or either the name of the group? Currently it is possible to show that the group icon in the second category. I personally use group names. This could, perhaps, be interesting for those who do not use group icons but the group names. So I ask here to see if I am the only person interested in or if others in order to have this option in a future update.

Edited by scaz
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, pmflav said:

Any way to show the group title when you hover over the banners?

Hello,

Edit 2 templates:

- nbSecGroupIconsProfile. For profiles

- nbSecGroupIconsPost. For posts

Add after 

ipsResponsive_hidePhone'
 data-ipsTooltip title='{expression="\IPS\Member\Group::load( $grOther )->name"}'

• 2 weeks later...

After installing the plugin, no matter what options I try to set, they don't seem to save at all despite no visible errors popping up. It seems to be related to the fact that when I install plugin, it always installs it twice and second one fails due to some no permission error. I always end up deleting the extra one, because I don't want it twice over, but if I actually keep both, the options do save. But keeping both doesn't really sound like a smart idea.

1 minute ago, Birman said:

After installing the plugin, no matter what options I try to set, they don't seem to save at all despite no visible errors popping up. It seems to be related to the fact that when I install plugin, it always installs it twice and second one fails due to some no permission error. I always end up deleting the extra one, because I don't want it twice over, but if I actually keep both, the options do save. But keeping both doesn't really sound like a smart idea.

Hello,