(NB40) Secondary Group Icons

Hello,

13 hours ago, Adam.M said:

I have a specific group that I want displayed but only visible to admin and moderators. Is this possible?

You can edit the templates

core - global - plugins - nbSecGroupIconsProfile
core - global - plugins - nbSecGroupIconsPost

Find 

{{if isset($memberGroups[$grOther]) and $icon = $memberGroups[$grOther]->g_icon}}

Add below

{{if $grOther == X and !(\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->isAdmin() or \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->modPermissions() !== false)}}
				{{continue;}}
			{{endif}}

X is specific group ID

Edited by newbie LAC
On 10/24/2020 at 11:19 PM, newbie LAC said:

{{if $grOther == X and !(\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->isAdmin() or \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->modPermissions() !== false)}} {{continue;}} {{endif}}

thank you 🙂 

Turns out I have more than one group that I want to show only to mods/admins. 

what is the correct formatting? I tried this:

{{if $grOther == (26 or 27) and !(\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->isAdmin() or \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->modPermissions() !== false)}} {{continue;}} {{endif}}

Hello,

1 hour ago, Adam.M said:

thank you 🙂 

Turns out I have more than one group that I want to show only to mods/admins. 

what is the correct formatting? I tried this:

{{if $grOther == (26 or 27) and !(\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->isAdmin() or \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->modPermissions() !== false)}} {{continue;}} {{endif}}

{{if \in_array($grOther, array(26, 27)) and !(\IPS\Member::loggedIn()->isAdmin() or \IPS\Member::loggedIn()->modPermissions() !== false)}} {{continue;}} {{endif}}
Edited by newbie LAC
  • 3 months later...

I could use some help here if someone is willing. 

Updated and changed over to a theme that worked for us, Dreadnaught by Taman on here. It'll show groups such as moderator and admin, but absolutely won't show any of the other groups that we have. When I switched to another theme, there they are!

Any ideas on what/where to edit as I would love to have this work as our community members enjoy their 'badges'. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...