(NB40) Secondary Group Icons

I am very interested in this, but I don't want all secondary groups to be shown here.

If I have a a Primary group with it's image, a secondary group without an image and another secondary group with an image - if I have both primary and both seconday groups selected, does this work fine and not show an error ( or group name ) for the group without an image ?

Thanks.

Hello,

10 hours ago, DesertIslandFruits said:

I am very interested in this, but I don't want all secondary groups to be shown here.

The plugin display the groups images if you added them.

10 hours ago, DesertIslandFruits said:

If I have a a Primary group with it's image, a secondary group without an image and another secondary group with an image - if I have both primary and both seconday groups selected, does this work fine and not show an error ( or group name ) for the group without an image ?

In this case will be displayed 2 images: primary group image and another secondary group image. A secondary group without an image will be skipped

Edited by newbie LAC

Purchased and installed but having issues getting any secondary groups to show up:

The following user is part of a secondary group with an icon: http://www.theskylounge.tv/profile/4701-angeli662/?wr=eyJhcHAiOiJmb3J1bXMiLCJtb2R1bGUiOiJmb3J1bXMtY29tbWVudCIsImlkXzEiOjk3MDAsImlkXzIiOjE1MTU2fQ==

UPDATE: Disabled plugin: SL Fine tuning IPS  

Now works, please make it work alongside this one, as it has many many other very useful features.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just bought this tonight and I'm curious if we could get 1 enhancement:  would it be possible to set a subset of groups where we only display a single icon for that set?  I've got donor levels on my forums, and because of the way "rewards" stack people end up having all the previous levels as well.  I'd like to only show the top level if possible.  

Hello,

1 hour ago, Bamf_Asylum said:

Just bought this tonight and I'm curious if we could get 1 enhancement:  would it be possible to set a subset of groups where we only display a single icon for that set?  I've got donor levels on my forums, and because of the way "rewards" stack people end up having all the previous levels as well.  I'd like to only show the top level if possible.  

I'll think about that

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, newbie LAC said:

Do you have a custom skin?

Yes, but only some minor changes like colors etc. , I will check with the default style and disabling some other plugins and come back. But it is no real issue for me because with that "fix" I mentioned before it works for me.

<li>{expression="\IPS\Member\Group::load( $comment->author()->member_group_id )->formattedName" raw="true"}</li>

I removed this line from the postContainer because I don't want to have the membergroup name shown, but I guess your plugin needs this line to jump in. So this was the issue in my case. 

9 minutes ago, Ramsesx said:

<li>{expression="\IPS\Member\Group::load( $comment->author()->member_group_id )->formattedName" raw="true"}</li>

I removed this line from the postContainer because I don't want to have the membergroup name shown, but I guess your plugin needs this line to jump in. So this was the issue in my case. 

You can remove the code between <li> tags

or hide with css 

li.cAuthorPane_photo + li {
	display: none;
}

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, fix3r said:

Icons only show on the site when set as primary user group. Icons set on secondary user groups do not show anywhere on the site

Have you configure the plugin?

Have you upload icons for secondary groups?

Be sure what Designer's mode disabled

If you give me acp access I'll look into that