@onlyME I purchased but don't see permissions to restrict this to usergroups under apps. While I set this up, I'd like it only visible to administrators. Is that possible? Where are the usergroup permission to access the application? They seem to be missing.

image.thumb.png.f01278e772fb60eafa9495383ecf4215.png

image.thumb.png.efc7cd2f322eed5a56596abb6d7da966.png

Disregard, I had to shut off application online and then uncheck all the usergroups.

image.thumb.png.8ebea9c5141a6d3ff8228cca99696564.png

Edited by AlexWebsites
2 hours ago, AlphaStar said:

@onlyME I bought your plugin and I have a question, I will have all the videos without images, is it possible to create an image of the first frame, for example, how is it done when uploading to YouTube?

If you don't upload thumbnail, it will get the thumbnail automatically (only supports Youtube, Vimeo)

47 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

I purchased but don't see permissions to restrict this to usergroups under apps. While I set this up, I'd like it only visible to administrators. Is that possible? Where are the usergroup permission to access the application? They seem to be missing.

Please go to Videobox > Categories, each category has its own permissions (read, view, post, comment, review). And there is permission option for playing/submitting online videos from Settings.

52 minutes ago, onlyME said:

Please go to Videobox > Categories, each category has its own permissions (read, view, post, comment, review). And there is permission option for playing/submitting online videos from Settings.

Is there an overall permission setting so the section/page isn’t visible? Maybe I can just remove the menu and set that to only visible to certain usergroups. I found it odd that there was no app permission setting.

*****disregard, confused myself a bit*****

Edited by AlexWebsites

I bought it today and really enjoyed the freedom of options that the administrator has to configure to your liking. Which is very difficult nowadays, as developers forget that they are going to sell your product to different types of websites.

Some observations:

1. BUG: When you disable all groups from watching one "Online servers", enables all again.

Screenshot_549.png.1d329ac5fb99f49bbc32f536ab63bc45.png

2. I really liked that you put the favorites feature I suggested. Add an option to display favorites in user profile.

Example

Screenshot_551.png.30bbf288359ed6a0d072a997288f45f1.png

3. When only have one category, don't need to select.

Screenshot_554.png.82eb4164c7cf85f490f9c40b4e5e58f7.png

4. Suggestion: Upload file size

Example

Screenshot_555.png.338fad3e9086694b8d4cffd3ca904396.png

2 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

Is there an overall permission setting so the section/page isn’t visible? Maybe I can just remove the menu and set that to only visible to certain usergroups. I found it odd that there was no app permission setting.

Just like any other app, ACP -> System -> click in this app row -> click on the padlock of the public module(s) and choose the groups who will view and access it.

7 minutes ago, Adriano Faria said:

Just like any other app, ACP -> System -> click in this app row -> click on the padlock of the public module(s) and choose the groups who will view and access it.

3 minutes ago, AlexWebsites said:

Yes it’s there, my bad. It’s a little different than other apps but the functionality is there.

😁 I see the module is locked so it has no padlock. I will update it in next version.

12 minutes ago, Hisashi said:

I bought it today and really enjoyed the freedom of options that the administrator has to configure to your liking. Which is very difficult nowadays, as developers forget that they are going to sell your product to different types of websites.

Some observations:

1. BUG: When you disable all groups from watching one "Online servers", enables all again.

Screenshot_549.png.1d329ac5fb99f49bbc32f536ab63bc45.png

2. I really liked that you put the favorites feature I suggested. Add an option to display favorites in user profile.

Example

Screenshot_551.png.30bbf288359ed6a0d072a997288f45f1.png

3. When only have one category, don't need to select.

Screenshot_554.png.82eb4164c7cf85f490f9c40b4e5e58f7.png

4. Suggestion: Upload file size

Example

Screenshot_555.png.338fad3e9086694b8d4cffd3ca904396.png

I will test the bug and consider your suggestions.

There could be an option to create a custom "furl", it makes it look more professional.
The same function it has in Pages (CMS)

Ex:
Screenshot_560.png.b5678daf296e06aad0cc0d5b113e9190.png

------------------------

I don't know if this is a bug, but when I use the "Checkbox Set" field, it skips a line instead of being separated by a comma.

Screenshot_562.png.1b566ca3491b8b4b8bed5ec56552f05a.png

Screenshot_564.png.4982aee45ddb2364d3a0087ff92d1e12.png

"Select box" it's normal.

Edited by Hisashi
2 hours ago, AlphaStar said:

@onlyME

Should we expect this to be added in the next version?
Because adding images manually doesn't suit me. 😢

Here is a ready-made code for getting images of the first frame of a video. 

https://jsfiddle.net/p42867ys/

I have no plan, but I will consider it.

1 hour ago, Hisashi said:

There could be an option to create a custom "furl", it makes it look more professional.
The same function it has in Pages (CMS)

No, it's so complex for me.

1 hour ago, Hisashi said:

I don't know if this is a bug, but when I use the "Checkbox Set" field, it skips a line instead of being separated by a comma.

I will test it.

BUG: Guest can post without registering.

System > Settings > Posting > Posting

Screenshot_566.thumb.png.0d51e01b46abacacc0dc8b2ada2cfd20.png

Due to this configuration, the visitor is able to comment or review without having an account.

When in fact he should be taken to the registration page.
Screenshot_567.png.1be8bee5bd74121f47b2ee48cb49b1d8.png

Edited by Hisashi