Pages: Show Articles with image and teaser like in 3.4.7

Gnuru

I posted something similar. 

I figured the first part out, but if you add Categories to the database, then click on the category, it no longer shows like articles but a forum.

Can't figure out how to make a Category in a Database look the same as the Database output. 

I think I confused myself with that. 

I posted something similar. 

I figured the first part out, but if you add Categories to the database, then click on the category, it no longer shows like articles but a forum.

Can't figure out how to make a Category in a Database look the same as the Database output. 

​Yes, that how it is set up currently. You would need to manually restyle the category listing template to look like database article listing. 

​Yes, that how it is set up currently. You would need to manually restyle the category listing template to look like database article listing. 

That is so bizarre. 

Why list things one way, and then completely differently in the same context.  I would think I clicked on the wrong link and went to a forum or a different part of the site.

Thanks

JM

• 8 months later...

On 2015-03-20 at 4:41 PM, Heyhoe said:

i had to have some custom templates made.

Www.kartreview.co.UK

Very nicely done!

Did you create the custom templates yourself, or hire someone?

I'm trying to figure out how to get the category listing template to look like database article listing template, but the problem is that copying the code from the article listing template doesn't work.... results in a blank page.

I would love to know how you were able to achieve this?

Archived