Download: (Pav32) Someone Mentions You

Pavulon87

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i installed it but not working with Arabic name (right to left language) could you fix it plz

Fixed.

Hi, is possible to active the IPD Notification for all users? In my IPB the "my sttings" of every user appear to be not cecked for the hook :sad:

No, it is not possible. You could use:
http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/345662-change-default-notification-preferences-for-registered-users/#entry2167694
http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/350411-download-pav32-someone-mentions-you/page__st__140#entry2205822
or

There is a bug in the new version. If reply contain emoticon and the user edit it, the emoticon will not parsed.

Fixed.

Hi Pavulon.. Thanks for the update! There seems to be a bug when clicking on @Mention when the members name contains a ' character, eg One's Two. Clicking on @Mention scrolls to the top of the page. Kind regards,

Affirmative. This should be fixed too. Just download hook one more time.

Hello, Pavulon87, fantastic mod, as I have the same nick on Twitter, and when someone use @tatore, automatically it's retwitted on my twittaccount.
There's a problem. The code, when you use @Mention from the profile, is as follows:

@nick example

, and it doesn't parse the url. And in addition, if you use the wysiwyg editor you automatically write in bolded character.
Is it a bug?

Sorry for the late reply.

It is necessary to edit both hooks to work properly. Hook FormatPostersName(or similiar) adds formating to the variable, which contains display name. To make it work correct we have to copy display name to another variable in FormatPostersName hook and use the new variable in the mention template.
For example:
Open:

MM32-FormatPostersName.xml(before install)

or

hooks/mmformatPostersName.php(after install)

Find:

$post['author']['members_display_name'] = IPSMember::makeNameFormatted($post['author']['members_display_name'],  $post['author']['member_group_id']);

Add before:

$post['author']['members_display_name2'] = $post['author']['members_display_name'];

Go to:

ACP -> Look & Feel -> Manage Skin Sets & Templates -> Skin -> Topic View -> mentionsLink

Find:

$author['members_display_name']

Change to:

$author['members_display_name2'][/code]

Sorry, but you can not. This would not be as easy as in the previous editing.

No, don't worry. I wasn't sure that it was an extra option or not, as people doesn't use the "#", but the universal "@". It was only an answer. You made a great job. Now, before I'll upgrade the forum, I'll check always your update. People on my forum uses extensively your program. Congratulations, really.

Lately weve been having issues when trying to mention someone. Idk if it is anything u can fix. Might be part of the browsers

But copy snd pasting a name and throwing a @ symbol in front of it doesnt work

Msybe becaus on chrome when u copy and paste it brings the link wnd everythig

But if u 'paste as plain text' it works... Any ideas?

I've recently bought this hook, and I have followed the steps in the ReadMe-file, but I get a error message when i make an entry on my board.
I've even tried re-installing it, but I still get the same error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method classPostForms::getispreview() in /web/gallery/ipboard/hooks/p32MentionsClassPost_472f1286b3e8d24f68ff60df5f4cd260.php on line 102

Would be nice to get this working, when i spent money on it :/.

Thanks in advance!

/Johan

Archived