Download: (Pav32) Someone Mentions You

Pavulon87

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just installed this, and I'm wondering if there is a way to get all 6000 members to default "on" for notifications rather than default "off" for notifications. I tried the recache notifications things.... all are still "off" so to speak. Anything else I can do easily to get them on?

Just installed this, and I'm wondering if there is a way to get all 6000 members to default "on" for notifications rather than default "off" for notifications. I tried the recache notifications things.... all are still "off" so to speak. Anything else I can do easily to get them on?

This is my one remaining issue. Would love an easy way to get 6000+ members all notification on by default with one key. Maybe in the hook settings you should have a button that gives you that option: Click to turn notification on for all members of your board.

What problem did you solve with alternative search???

The one in which it was not recognizing all @names in a post, only some of them, and only some of the time.

I've also noticed that this is not working in a forum I have for moderators only. Not sure why that permission configuration for that forum would make a difference though :(
  • 2 weeks later...

This is very important, why is it not ON by default?

In this current state, I'll have to tell the users to turn this ON by themselves... :sad:

Edit: Oh, I Think I spotted the config on AdminCP -> Members -> Notification Defaults(Key: post_mentions)
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Edit: Oh, I Think I spotted the config on AdminCP -> Members -> Notification Defaults(Key: post_mentions)

Yeah, I found that too, but that only makes it so all new members that register have that default, it doesn't go back and change it for those already in your system.

Does anyone know how to force a default notification setting to go back to default setting for all users?
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived