Download: (Pav32) Someone Mentions You

Pavulon87

Can you try to recache all? If you haven't problems with other hooks it must be functional.

I assume you've IPB 3.2.3

Did that before, but to be sure that I did it right last time.
Should I do it when the hook is activated or deactivated? Think it was activated last time i tried.

Correct, I'm running IPB 3.2.3.

/Johan
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Activate the hook>>>System Setting>>>Hooks>>>(PAV) Someone mentions you | and check the ideal setting for you. After that clear the cache (I use the SEARCH function to have the immediate cache page). I have about 50 hooks installed, without any problem. So I guess there's something else that gives problem, not the hook itself.

I have clicked on all recache buttons
post-339955-0-10734400-1331198889_thumb.

But I still get an error. Now on a new line:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method classPostForms::getispreview() in /web/gallery/ipboard/hooks/p32MentionsClassPost_472f1286b3e8d24f68ff60df5f4cd260.php on line 24

Line 24 instead of 102.

And thats even if i don't use the @user hook in the post.

/Johan

Because of some reason there is a problem with class classPostForms(and its method getispreview).
classPostForms(admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPostForms.php) is extending classPost(admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php) and is extended by class p32MentionsClassPost from hook. Any method from classPost and classPostForms should work without problems. But there must be something which breaks everything.

You could try to change:

parent::getIsPreview()[/CODE]

into:

[CODE]$this->getIsPreview()

or:

$this->_internalData['IsPreview'][/code]

Because of some reason there is a problem with class classPostForms(and its method getispreview).

classPostForms(admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPostForms.php) is extending classPost(admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php) and is extended by class p32MentionsClassPost from hook. Any method from classPost and classPostForms should work without problems. But there must be something which breaks everything.

You could try to change:

into:

[CODE]$this->getIsPreview()

or:

$this->_internalData['IsPreview'][/code]

In which file should i do this? /Johan

Because of some reason there is a problem with class classPostForms(and its method getispreview). classPostForms(admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPostForms.php) is extending classPost(admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPost.php) and is extended by class p32MentionsClassPost from hook. Any method from classPost and classPostForms should work without problems. But there must be something which breaks everything. You could try to change:

into:

[CODE]$this->getIsPreview()[/CODE]

or:

[CODE]$this->_internalData['IsPreview'][/CODE]

[CODE] Fatal error: Call to undefined method classPostForms::setpostcontentpreformatted() in /web/gallery/ipboard/hooks/p32MentionsClassPost_472f1286b3e8d24f68ff60df5f4cd260.php on line 49

When trying the first change i get this error msg when i am going to send the post:

When trying the second change i ghet this error msg:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method classPostForms::setpostcontentpreformatted() in /web/gallery/ipboard/hooks/p32MentionsClassPost_472f1286b3e8d24f68ff60df5f4cd260.php on line 49

So none of them worked... just more errors.

/Johan

When trying the second change i ghet this error msg:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method classPostForms::setpostcontentpreformatted() in /web/gallery/ipboard/hooks/p32MentionsClassPost_472f1286b3e8d24f68ff60df5f4cd260.php on line 49

So none of them worked... just more errors. /Johan

Probably if you change:

parent::setPostContentPreFormatted( $post['post'] );

to:

$this->_internalData['PostContentPreFormatted'] = $post['post'];[/code]

then an error will no longer occur, but can occur a new error about "parent::addReply()" which will not be able to get around. I have no idea what else can be done without access to your files/ACP.

• 4 weeks later...

I just wanted to say awesome add-on.

Thanks a lot for this.

A couple of questions:

1) Is there a way to have the @ symbol not appear in the actual post?
2) You know when you send a PM and start typing a user's name, and a list comes up and you can just click the name.. is there anyway for that little popup to come up while you are typing a name into the post box?

Thanks

I just purchased this...

If you mention multiple names in a post only the last one get parsed and sent notification????

Is this a bug???

Also,

Do you have any plan to include support for blog, gallery, and so on????

Thanks

I would check your setting to see how many you're allowed to have in a post. I often have more than one when I'm mentioning people in a post and I don't have any problems.

One more problem @admin or @Admin my username is not triggering the notification, is there a reason??? (settings is ok set to receive notification)

Thanks

I think you might have missed an upload or something. I just tried this on my test board and it @admin worked for me. What version board are you using?

I would check your setting to see how many you're allowed to have in a post. I often have more than one when I'm mentioning people in a post and I don't have any problems.

I think you might have missed an upload or something. I just tried this on my test board and it @admin worked for me. What version board are you using?

fixed... (Settings changed)

I just purchased this...

If you mention multiple names in a post only the last one get parsed and sent notification????

Is this a bug???

Also,

Do you have any plan to include support for blog, gallery, and so on????

Thanks

This is still problem : My setting number is: 20
I tried every possible way if I put multiple name in a same post only send notification to the first one...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived