Download: Elegant

ehren.

%7Boption%7D

File Name: Elegant
File Submitter: ehren.
File Submitted: 14 Nov 2010
File Updated: 16 Nov 2011
File Category: Professional Skins

This skin is not currently available for the latest version of 3.2.x. It will be upgraded shortly :)

A professional and clean skin that comes with three color variations: blue, green and red. This skin is perfect for any kind of business/professional or corporate forum.

• This skin is fluid
  • Comes with a custom team icon
  • Ajax popup login box
  • Collapsible guest welcome message
  • Custom dropdown menu
  • Fancy ajax "Go to Top" button
  • Comes with 2 color variations: green and red
  • Compatible with all official IPS addons
  • Header's PSD included

Click here to download this file
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oliver, I see you added new profile icons in new release. Wouldn't that increase page loading time, if forums is busy? Is it possible to remove those? Profile icons in skin at present it does nothing except showing. In Xenforo it's different thing since they have nice profile pop ups when you click on it.

Also, I see you changed navigation CSS or style. It's no more like old one but now it is different.

Before:
http://community.invisionpower.com/gallery/image/6276-old-one-with-little-bug/

After:
http://community.invisionpower.com/gallery/image/6277-bar/

Can I keep the old one if possible? Can you release new tutorial so I can do changes or can you help me?

Also, profile icon and last post icon is 100% overlapping.

http://community.invisionpower.com/gallery/image/6275-overlapping/

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello

I'm Getting This error

Warning: require_once(/hermes/bosweb/web162/b1622/ipg.uae27com/gulfjoinery/forums/public//style_images/master/_php/loader.php) [

function.require-once

]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /hermes/bosweb/web162/b1622/ipg.uae27com/gulfjoinery/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_boards.php on line 61

Fatal error: require_once() [

function.require

]: Failed opening required '/hermes/bosweb/web162/b1622/ipg.uae27com/gulfjoinery/forums/public//style_images/master/_php/loader.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php-5.2.17/lib/php:/hermes/bosweb/web162/b1622/ipg.uae27com/gulfjoinery/forums/ips_kernel/') in /hermes/bosweb/web162/b1622/ipg.uae27com/gulfjoinery/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_8/skin_boards.php on line 61

I can't even download the skin which is released by them. I just waisted my 50$ by purchasing skin from skinbox.

Yeah, the only "staff" member that even goes on their site anymore to look for support problems rarely even comes on, and when he does he doesn't usually provide support
  • 2 months later...

Archived