3.1 Feedback

Razasharp

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else thing it would be worth tying in replies to threads you are watching into notifications?

The first thing I do after refreshing the page is see if there's a new reply to any of the threads I am watching. I can see how it would be useful for other people too.

The notifications IMO in their present state are really annoying, however the concept is excellent .... Really good to see you guys at IPB are listening to us all and looking at them. Something you dont see with some other companies that I wont name.

vbulletin solutions

Will IP.Blog for IPB 3.1 have a better interface to use to create themes, headers, etc? Because most of my members know nothing about it, and it would help them to have an interface to help them change background colors(etc) and to upload a header when they want to create their own themes.

Regards,

Wilford Tibbetts

Any chance of modifying the new notification system? I don't need two notifications when I get a PM, and also, if alot of people are quoting a post on my forum I don't want that box popping up all the time. I know I can turn it off, but if thats the default setting - annoyed members. Why not change the notification to like how you have the new PM count next to username, then you can click it and a dropdown menu will appear and show the notifications. No need for that massive ugly box.

Archived