Download: (SOS30) Contact Form v1.0.0

Adriano Faria

Where is the following located?

<div id="board_footer"><p id="copyright">Powered by (SOS30) Contact Form  &copy; 2010&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href="http://www.sosinvision.com.br/" target="_blank">SOS Invision</a></p></div>

Having "board_footer" located in the contact forum is messing up my design.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Great mod and works nicely, looking forward to an update for 3.1

Quick question, Where can i edit the text that appears in the Navbar? At the moment it says Contact and i would like to change it to Contact Us or something else.

Quick question, Where can i edit the text that appears in the Navbar? At the moment it says Contact and i would like to change it to Contact Us or something else.

Go to your admin CP --> Systems --> Manage applications & Modules

find the app. Click the dropdown and select 'edit application details'

Where it says Application Public Title alter this to what you would like displayed.

This applies to all apps installed like this. This is also where you would hide a tab.

Hey there, first i would like to say that the mod is great, using it as an application form, but i have a question

I changed the coding for the main questions to suit our needs, but i cant seem to find how to change the way the app is posted into a topic to change the format of it, could you point me in the right direction please

Its basically so that there are line spaces in between each question, and also the possibility of chaging the colours of the answers so they stand out a little better

• 3 weeks later...

I have a little issue with this,when a memeber or guest use the contact forum and we get the message it not showing what they saying just the member name,email and IP... i have tested it myself and i could not see the message i type all i see is the word contact...

Sent by: John Doe
Email Address: johndoe@
IP Address: 000.000.000.000
Sent on: 18 June 2010 - 01:28 PM

Content:

======================================================================

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!
You can reply to this personal conversation by following the link below:

this what am talking about this what staff get and can't see the message person type in the message box.. :devil:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you Adriano. I also have a question. I installed your mod and removed it a few times. I was testing to change contato to contact. However, now when I click on the "install" link for the application, I am constantly redirected to the IP.Board upgrade page. I recached everything but still got this problem. Did you ever encounter something like this?

Thank you Adriano. I also have a question. I installed your mod and removed it a few times. I was testing to change contato to contact. However, now when I click on the "install" link for the application, I am constantly redirected to the IP.Board upgrade page. I recached everything but still got this problem. Did you ever encounter something like this?

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/303952-download-sos30-contact-form-v100/page__view__findpost__p__1935144

Basically, when you remove the application from the ACP it still keeps the record in upgrade_history table. Once I deleted that record I was able to install the mod without any problem.

Archived