Download: (SOS30) Contact Form v1.0.0

Adriano Faria

Sorry, I just saw that in ACP. :blush:

I was looking further, and believe I don't see this one, yet :D

Feature request: Ability to see submissions through ACP

Is it possible to add a feature, so that any forms submitted could also be seen from ACP? So that, it would be very easy to have a first glance of when/who sent the form, what title, etc. I suppose these form submissions shuold be written to database, in order to accomplish this (?).

Feature request 2: Ability to select Subject from pre-written drop down menu
Currently, subject is input by the customer. This is not a very efficient way, to get messages directed to write departments. For example, if there is a feature to write subjects on ACP, make them in a drop-down menu, so when user goes to the form, they could just pick the subject/department from this drop-down menu, then just write the message and send. This way, it would be easier to sort through messages, and the admin could get each subject directed to another email (if they wish).

I believe I saw these features in other form apps (ex: rsform written for joomla), and they prove to be very powerful.

Regards
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Feature request: Ability to see submissions through ACP

Is it possible to add a feature, so that any forms submitted could also be seen from ACP? So that, it would be very easy to have a first glance of when/who sent the form, what title, etc. I suppose these form submissions shuold be written to database, in order to accomplish this (?).

Yes, they aren't saved on database... only send email, create topic or send PM. I really don't know if it's necessary. If so, it's better to use a forum or an app to the submitter see the submission and answers.

Feature request 2: Ability to select Subject from pre-written drop down menu

Currently, subject is input by the customer. This is not a very efficient way, to get messages directed to write departments. For example, if there is a feature to write subjects on ACP, make them in a drop-down menu, so when user goes to the form, they could just pick the subject/department from this drop-down menu, then just write the message and send. This way, it would be easier to sort through messages, and the admin could get each subject directed to another email (if they wish).

I believe I saw these features in other form apps (ex: rsform written for joomla), and they prove to be very powerful.

I've made an upgrade as a custom job for a client that does exacly this.

%7Boption%7D

Anyway, I won't make big changes now on this app... I will wait for IP.Board 3.1.0, when I'll add a new type of submission: inline notification.
  • 2 weeks later...

I finally figured the error myself.

Basically, when you remove the application from the ACP it still keeps the record in upgrade_history table. Once I deleted that record I was able to install the mod without any problem.

But now I am getting database character error:
post-149130-098149200 1270063965_thumb.j

Is their anyway to fix those?

Archived