Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, dude... do us all a favor.

Im not over at the MPFF website spamming their site for iArcade, so please stop advertising in our topic.

Anyone who has actually read even 1 page of this topic knows that I have personally replied to every single request, suggestion, and feature.

So im glad you want to promote an $80 topic in this thread, but im proving just about the same thing for free.

Money buys you whatever you want, but I dont spam them, so dont spam me! ;)

You tell em Collin. :thumbsup:

They all had their chances to make an Arcade for us, but they took their sweet time or simply gave up. Now that you and Andy took on the task, they're all starting to show up here all of a sudden trying to promote an $80 Arcade? No thank you. I'm sticking with iArcade. :)

They all had their chances to make an Arcade for us, but they took their sweet time or simply gave up. Now that you and Andy took on the task, they're all starting to show up here all of a sudden trying to promote an $80 Arcade? No thank you. I'm sticking with iArcade. :)

Thanks for all your support. Hopefully we can get that spam issue taken care of.

I have some really great news for everbody - as I said in an earlier post, peaderfi has helped me and andy write a new, improved game importer.
The importer now allows you to add games via the ACP and is very clean. The code also runs much faster and is more optimized.

I have high hopes for this! Im sure everyone will love this new improvement.

Great news Collin. Can't wait to use iArcade dude! :)

As for MPFF arcade, hah that's a joke, MPFF can't even code in my experience, i've used osme of his mods and all of them have crashed my site in some shape or form. To charge $80 for an arcade is absolutely insane, then having to pay annually fees to get support or upgrades? who the hell is going to pay for that when iArcade is essentially the same thing and is free? :)

Great news Collin. Can't wait to use iArcade dude! :)

As for MPFF arcade, hah that's a joke, MPFF can't even code in my experience, i've used osme of his mods and all of them have crashed my site in some shape or form. To charge $80 for an arcade is absolutely insane, then having to pay annually fees to get support or upgrades? who the hell is going to pay for that when iArcade is essentially the same thing and is free? :)

I was looking at mpff's site earlier and it is hard to navigate and I could not even find any thing on the arcade.

I was looking at mpff's site earlier and it is hard to navigate and I could not even find any thing on the arcade.

Although I appreciate your positive words about iArcade,
Let's not turn this into a bashing topic.
Every mod and mod author plays an important role in the IPB ecosystem. :thumbsup:

Sorry about that and sorry about the importer confusion. Normally importer and converter and used interchangeably but in this case it is used interchangeably with install.

My fault for the confusion.

To be clear, a "converter" is something used to convert games, as discussed here:
http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/302109-arcade-for-ipb3/page__st__40__p__1907342&#entry1907342

Game importing is when a .tar file is imported to the system, and since we do not support manual installing, right now importing and installing are the same thing.

I'll try to be more clear with my terms. :thumbsup:

Archived