Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

File Name: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final
File Submitter: Andy Rixon
File Submitted: 10 Dec 2009
File Updated: 04 Aug 2011
File Category: Applications

iArcade 1.0 is the iArcade release for IPB 3.0

iArcade 1.0 features a clean interface, high score support, ibparcade v2 format scoring, and more.

Please note, if you are using IPB 3.1, you should use iArcade 1.1 - it includes support for IPB's notifications system, likes, comments, and more.

Please note, if you are using IPB 3.2, you should use iArcade 1.2

iArcade 1.0 is now EOL, and is not support, check out 1.1 and 1.2

Click here to download this file

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am getting this error

Fatal error: Call to a member function show_page() on a non-object in /home/muslimwo/public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/iArcade/modules_public/arcade/arcade.php on line 65

Hmm, try recaching the skins, that could be a possibility... if the issue still occurs PM me your AdminCP login details and I will take a look for you.

works brill m8 :thumbsup: any way to add in a few more games ?

No, the only way is if you got me to customize it for your needs. this arcade system is basicly a temp solution until the ibparcade system comes out, since I know alot of people missing the arcade system.

And thank you to everyone else.

No, the only way is if you got me to customize it for your needs. this arcade system is basicly a temp solution until the ibparcade system comes out, since I know alot of people missing the arcade system.

And thank you to everyone else.

Thanks for replying and a great job, well done :thumbsup:

BETA 1 has bugs, but fixed in BETA 2, so sorry I am not uploading that version, BETA means that there will be bugs, and I cannot seem to reproduce this bug, I have noticed that when the games are first selected, there is a black screen, but they do load after a few more seconds.

well, i had waited for hours but they didnt load...
i must say we should wait for Beta 3 :P
  • 3 weeks later...

Would like to just updateeveryone, I am redesigning the system, as the current design I think is too boring....it will be available in BETA 3

As for the games bug... I can't seem to reproduce this, since the games are hosted else where out of my control I cannot fix this issue.... they do load slowly, but I can not do anything about that and all I can suggest is upgrade to faster internet :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ive just sent Andy my proof of concept for high scores in his system, a fully working demo.

I had planned to code an entire high score system for the app, however, to support high scores the entire thing needs to be re-written. >_< There are no sql tables, nowhere to display it in the game, and the backend on it is very messed up. It would need to be built from the ground up to fully support high scores.

Without a pun, the ball in in Andy's court on that matter. Im not going to come in and hijack his mod.
However, I would love to help him out on this project.

Drop me a PM. :thumbsup:

(Proof of concept is located here: https://sprucehost.com/community/index.php?app=iArcade&view=soccer No registration needed.)

Archived