Download: iArcade System 1.0.0 Final

Andy Rixon

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Collin for your help, I dont mind the callback mate because I like to know when updates are made. Thanks for the replies much appreciated, Donation made. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You'll be glad to know that me and andy just spent your donation on a domain and layout for the new iArcade website coming soon! :whistle:
(I wasnt too happy hosting the docs and update script on my personal page.)

Sorry guys, it was my question that led to someone posting the link. Although they should have known better with the disclaimer you sent with the link >_<

I wonder why some people were sent the link and others were not.
Oh well does not matter I can not wait to test the new beta.

Sorry guys, it was my question that led to someone posting the link. Although they should have known better with the disclaimer you sent with the link >_<

You've got me confused. I followed a link in one of your posts where you quoted one of Collins. It led me to another site where there was another link which I followed. I at no time was sent a link or any disclaimer. Had I received such a disclaimer I would have known better :P

Everybody relax about the dev board. :thumbsup:

I have not heard from Andy all day, however, the only things that are left for beta 5 are for him to do final skinning, the importer, and the installer. Its all in his hands.

Hopefully, beta signups will be open sometime TODAY, in the next 18 hours or so.

No worries I will wait here but do have a party to go to later so I hope I do not miss the sign up.

Signups will be open for at least 12 hours.

BETA5 should be the last time we have the "test boards only" rule, after this we are hoping to let iArcade go public in the customer resources section! :thumbsup:

Archived