Download: (SOS30) Block Forums from 'View New Content' v1.1.0

Adriano Faria

It's true... confirmed. Funny that worked on localhost. Anyway, to fix, open admin/applications/forums/extensions/usercpForms.php and find:

Now it's ok. Tested online on my board.

I will update new zip file but will keep the version.

Tks.

$blocked[] = $this->registry->getClass( 'class_forums' )->forumsBreadcrumbNav( $fid['id'] );

Change to:

$blocked[] = $this->registry->getClass( 'class_forums' )->forumsBreadcrumbNav( $fid );
  • 4 months later...

Any idea when this will be released for 3.1? Used something similar on vB and it's a must for our site. Unfortunately, one of the files that need to be modified is no longer there with the newest IPB version (admin\applications\forums\extensions\searchPlugin.php).

[quote name='Biker.GA' date='02 June 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1275533579' post='1963379']
Any idea when this will be released for 3.1? Used something similar on vB and it's a must for our site. Unfortunately, one of the files that need to be modified is no longer there with the newest IPB version (admin\applications\forums\extensions\searchPlugin.php).

I use this on my forum as well, so a 3.1 update would be much appreciated. :)

..Al

[quote name='Adriano Faria' date='12 June 2010 - 12:42 PM' timestamp='1276342934' post='1969793']
Updated. Waiting to be approved: http://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/3240-sos31-block-forums-from-view-new-content-v200/

Done ;)

thank you

block forums works on 3.1.1, but when I click on show new content, get

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in /home/home2/mystiq_org/public_html/forum/admin/applications/forums/extensions/search/engines/sql.php on line 1107

------------

you have wrote this

Find:

but you have $where[] = "forum_id IN (" . implode( ",", $forumIdsOk ) . ")";

only 1x, not 2x

$forumIdsOk = ( count( $forumIdsOk ) ) ? $forumIdsOk : array( 0 => 0 ); $where[] = "forum_id IN (" . implode( ",", $forumIdsOk ) . ")";

It will occour twice in this file. Add below both:

/* (SOS31) Block Forums from 'View New Content' v2.0.0 */ if( $this->settings['sos30_blockforums_on'] AND in_array( $this->member->getProperty('member_group_id') , explode(',', $this->settings['sos30_blockforums_groups'] ) ) AND $this->memberData['blocked_forums'] != '' ) { $where[] = 'forum_id NOT IN ('.$this->memberData['blocked_forums'].')'; }
  • 9 months later...

[quote name='Adriano Faria' timestamp='1300560798' post='2092579']
No, there's a version for 3.1.x but I don't support it anymore...

That's too bad, I'd be willing to pay you to update it for 3.1.4. I used it on my 3.0.5 forum and my users are wondering when I'll be installing it on 3.1.4 (which I just upgraded to a few days ago, finally).

..Al

Archived