IPS and foods

Guest Jυra

But IPB has some serious health draw backs...

high blood pressure ( from talking to idiot members or trying to fix someone thing your site got spammed or hammered to death).
Weight increase (from snacking constantly while sitting on the pc configuring and coding for ipb)
Damage to property ( from smashing the keyboard when something don't work).

would need some serious marketing to sell that but if m$ can do it...

I can just see a commercial.

Buy StringCheese and win a free IPB Board.

Little kids go

"i can haz thy ipb board"

"whats thy ipb board"

"no clue, lets win it"

LOL!!!! That was to funny! I can haz thy ipboard! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ihaz need hosting!!!1one11!!!!!!!1111!!11!!

I bet IPS could easily do something with IP.Subway (er, Subway) since at least one IPS staff member goes there per day for lunch.

Subway has actually fallen off the charts quite a bit in recent times. Nothing against subway...think everyone just needed a little more variety. ;)

I haven't personally eaten at subway in 8-12 months, at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Cap'n Crunch is seriously good stuff. I haven't had it in years, I think I'm going to have to go out and buy me some.

Until it scrapes the roof of your mouth and leaves that icky film there also.

Crunch berries = win!

Regardless, on the original subject of this topic, I highly doubt that will happen. As funny as it may be to some, to others it wouldn't. :(

Subway has actually fallen off the charts quite a bit in recent times. Nothing against subway...think everyone just needed a little more variety. ;)

I second the vote for Quizno's I'm starting to like them far more than Subway... especially since the local one is right beside a game shop... and has free WiFi :P

• Management

Speak for yourself - I don't like change. I still eat Subway a few times per week. :)

Jimmy Johns, Quiznos, or Goodcent.

Subway has their meat just sitting in bins waiting for you...... Its sick.

Get your meat cut fresh with everyone else.

I don't know about Jimmy Johns or Goodcent, but perhaps you haven't seen the large blocks of meat just "sitting in bins" at Quiznos -- the only difference is, they slice it for show while you watch. That's not to say Quizno's isn't better - just don't fool yourself into thinking it's "fresh." ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived