2.2.0 RC4 Installed on Here

Guest Brandon C

I have seen it on a few forums and now live on this one. :) I am going to go check the client center right now to see if there's anything in there for RC4 right now so I can start reporting bugs. If not, I'll wait until tomorrow.

Note: At the time of this post, when I say "released," I mean it is live on this forum.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, let's -try- not to argue for once here and stay on-topic. Please?

So I found one new thing. It's "Find New Topics" under the member drop-down.

you are the one starting BS! as I have the right to post any smile I want to

and I found a bug not all smiles are in the table

• Management

Brandon/Will: Good lord, give it a rest you two - the bickering and "don't act like staff" is getting tiresome!

"RC4" is not released, it's merely an internal/beta build. I moved the forums and imported into a clean install (had 3+yrs of things piled up) using the latest build - hence the formerly broken emoticons.

Brandon/Will: Good lord, give it a rest you two - the bickering and "don't act like staff" is getting tiresome!

"RC4" is not released, it's merely an internal/beta build. I moved the forums and imported into a clean install (had 3+yrs of things piled up) using the latest build - hence the formerly broken emoticons.

oh neat thats why the forums load hell of alot fast

good work Lindy :thumbsup:

wow guys come on just becues the site is useing RC4 now dont mean they are releaseing it yet, still testing it and fixing a few things before they do

im sure there will be a nice big post all about it in the
Invision Power Services > Invision Power Services, Inc. > Company News and Updates
all about what ever the hell they have fixed and added

Archived