2.2.0 RC4 Installed on Here

Guest Brandon C

ok this is bugging me, why does everyone say it will "ship" with. the product doesnt get shipped anywhere, you have to download it. am i missing something?

It's just a term

Hello ;)

Will this version be avaiable for download ? Or will there be directly the final?

THX

Probably the next version will be final, as RC4 is just tying up existing bugs, and acting on the security audit. Though it depends.....

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the faster loading board and no longer having to get 'internal server error' timeouts (knock on wood) :P

From what I read rc4 isnt being released publicly so why are you people supposing when it will come out when it is not being released publicly? :rolleyes: It seems to be the 2.2 Final pre-release which IPS is testing before going Final. :cool:

The only people who know when 2.2 Final is being released is IPS emplyees and God so all who are guessing on a date should chill out and just be PATIENT! :whistle:

It will be here soon enough! :thumbsup:

(I'm not exactly in a rush because I'll have to reskin and remod all my boards...grrrrrrrrrrrrr :( )

I just laugh at all the guessing going on. :lol:

I like the faster loading board and no longer having to get 'internal server error' timeouts (knock on wood) :P

From what I read rc4 isnt being released publicly so why are you people supposing when it will come out when it is not being released publicly? :rolleyes: It seems to be the 2.2 Final pre-release which IPS is testing before going Final. :cool:

The only people who know when 2.2 Final is being released is IPS emplyees and God so all who are guessing on a date should chill out and just be PATIENT! :whistle:

It will be here soon enough! :thumbsup:

(I'm not exactly in a rush because I'll have to reskin and remod all my boards...grrrrrrrrrrrrr :( )

I just laugh at all the guessing going on. :lol:

Maybe IPS doesn't even know yet... (w00t)

Edit: The "Use Full Editor" button in Quick Edit is sexy!! :whistle:

when r u planning to release it then?

there will be some bugz in the final version as well.... that's how it allways is :( u can test it for months but there is allways someone out there that will find that bug

I read somewhere that there will be only 1 beta release

Archived