2.2.0 RC4 Installed on Here

Guest Brandon C

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol that's been said few times already...what's the point repeating yourself? :blink:

Perhaps because people feel the need to keep repeating the questions: Will it be released on friday? Will it be tomorrow? ZOMG WHEN IS IT COMING?!?!?!?!!??!!!?!?

There's only so many ways you can tell people no, before you start repeating yourself. :thumbsup:

Perhaps because people feel the need to keep repeating the questions: Will it be released on friday? Will it be tomorrow? ZOMG WHEN IS IT COMING?!?!?!?!!??!!!?!?

There's only so many ways you can tell people no, before you start repeating yourself. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Or you can start to find more creative ways to say no, but then it's just annoying like the people asking the questions.

You guys have too much free time! Look you are here debating about him repeating the same statement again. Please go outside and get some fresh air! And those who keep asking when it is coming out PLEASE STICK YOUR HEAD OUT THE WINDOW AT LEAST!

The... outside?
No no no much too dangerous to be out there. Last time i went out there I came back with this stinkin' flu :P

The endless 'Barneys Girlfriend'ing is getting boring guys.. go get social lives.

Just because you decide to go on a spam happy rampage more or less demanding a release date, IPS aren't going to give you that information, it's clearly not getting through to you guys. It will be ready when it's good and ready, as has been said 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times already.

sorry IPS released minumum products twice on friday in the past ... :)

october 14, 2005

october 28, 2005

in my calendar both be on a friday ...

yesterday (friday) is finished in some parts over the world ... we give next friday a try ... :)

Both of the links that you posted are of patch version, they aren't a completely new built, just a "update/fix release"

:)

This is so childish, I'm looking for

informative information

and I see what should be adults 'Barneys Girlfriend'ing over such a tiny issues. Get a life.

Lmao...sorry but that got me bad, "informative information". Hahaha. (w00t)

Anyway back on topic, umm...RC4 looks good. There.

*Departs* :ph34r:

This is so childish, I'm looking for informative information and I see what should be adults 'Barneys Girlfriend'ing over such a tiny issues. Get a life.

You just started 'Barneys Girlfriend'ing over a tiny issue!

Every post I read in this thread the words 'pot', 'kettle' and 'black' spring to mind. (tat's what I meant by my previous post)

Guest OleBole

I feel that is time for IPS to give out the release date. Because they should know the release date by now. IPB is in final state (RC4) and shouldn't be that hard to tell their customers when we can expect IPB 2.2

Peace!

I agree, there is a lack of communication.
Customers wouldn't be so excited/impatient if they knew that IPB2.2 final wouldn't be released before 2 months since the first beta. They wouldn't have been waiting for it to update their website (layout, mods).
Now we have waited all this time and we have no idea when IPB2.2 will be out.

Archived