2.2.0 RC4 Installed on Here

Guest Brandon C

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:thumbsup: I wub you Gerry

wub2.gif

For those of us with busy lives in the Real World, the impending release in the next few weeks just prior to Christmas is without doubt the worst possible timing.

Enjoy your Families this Christmas people - you never know when key members might not be with you anymore - and believe me if that happens (God Forbid) you won't be sitting regretting not upgrading your board the microsecond an upgrade is available - you might however regret the lost opportunity to be with those you love!

:)

Indeed thats why I have said in the past that It might be released next year, which by thinking that help stop this kind of thread from being made.

Maybe this will now stop all the winging at last

Invision Power Services
We are in the process of reconfiguring our web site and client area.

During this time our web site, client area, download system, and email are offline. We expect this downtime to last no more than two hours. Our current estimate time for restoring our site functions is 8:00 pm EST.

This downtime is necessary to prepare our systems for the upcoming release of Invision Power Board 2.2.0 scheduled for release on December 6, 2006 at 4:00 pm EST.

erm was just going to say that if anyone's noticed ipb's copyright line on this site has changed to just display 2.2.0 and as ipb don't officially name anything "final" i'd have to say its up and running :D . If that report is right you know they're gonna change the time purely because of that post because of the huge loads they get when it does release or figure out at which time is everywhere with a population that has access to the net is asleep :P . Look forward to tomorrow.

also they just ditched the features and suggestion area :P .

Archived