Users can see topics posted by other users? Improvement needed

kmk

Users can see topics posted by other users? I have this enabled. 

After create a topic by me as admin, this topic no anyone can see it.

Any way that let me add specific member into that topic?

Or plugin that let me change the topic starter? Then when the user go to my club discussion sesion will see that topic created.

10 minutes ago, kmk said:

Users can see topics posted by other users? I have this enabled. 

Do you mean that you have this disabled? As if you have the ability to see other's topics, there should be nothing restricting a user from viewing them.

Oh sorry I mean it disabled. What I want is only specific user use that topic to communicate with us.

Example, create a topic, select user A and User B as users can see that topic.

That would currently require a customization to do as it is not a feature in the software. You can certainly post in our Feedback forum or I can move this topic there though. 

10 hours ago, Joel R said:

As an aside, I can see one-on-one coaching discussions be very useful in the new Courses app too.  

Your idea is relevant, but I doubt it aligns exactly with what we mean by authentic coaching. I would suggest instead considering private sessions between the member and staff to exchange assignments, correct work, and offer advice, etc.

The coaching aspect could be better served by a dedicated application like Stratagem, or by enriching the IPS calendar to add more functionality.

However, it seems unlikely that IPS will transform its calendar into a project management application, especially when considering the existence of highly developed external tools like Trello, Monday, and Calendar...

They could then consider integrating these existing applications.