Status of support tickets?

Go to solution Solved by Marc Stridgen,

I emailed a request for support to support@invisionpower.com on 1/28 & another on 1/31.

I have not heard back on either. Is this not the process for creating a support ticket?  Is there just a backlog?

Edited by John Horton

These have know been resent. 

1 minute ago, John Horton said:

Do support replies go to all admin emails but just the one the that originated the ticket?

They would only go to who initiated the request. Keep in mind it is your Client Area email address, not your community's admin emails.

I have not received any emails from support@invisionpower.com today. I have received more than a dozen other emails today.

I double-checked the address in my IPS client area and it is correct.

I have checked and searched junk and deleted messages. My email seems to be working otherwise. Of course, the issue could be at my end but at this point, I do not think so. Feel free to send me a test email if that is helpful.

This is all ironic since one of my tickets is about my email deliverability.

Could you please just DM the messages? Or I believe at added a second email to my account at some point.

Edited by John Horton

So I had an Alternative Account Contact that was getting accounting emails from IPS but was not getting support emails.  

I deleted my Alternative Account Contact so I could use that email as my primary but the system says "That email address is in use by another member". So now I am not getting accounting or support emails.

This is becoming a bit of a rabbit hole. I just trying to get the status of a support ticket.

19 minutes ago, John Horton said:

So I had an Alternative Account Contact that was getting accounting emails from IPS but was not getting support emails.  

I deleted my Alternative Account Contact so I could use that email as my primary but the system says "That email address is in use by another member". So now I am not getting accounting or support emails.

This is becoming a bit of a rabbit hole. I just trying to get the status of a support ticket.

You would not be able to delete the account, you would have simply untied it from your main account so the email address would still exist. If you want to submit a contact request to our accounts inbox from that email, we can certainly delete the account so you can re-use the email address. Otherwise, you can change your alternate contact account to a different email address so it frees up that email address.

24 minutes ago, John Horton said:

I created a brand new Gmail address and made it my IPS contact address. Please resend me the ticket replies.

Excellent. I have resent the email replies now.