Clickjacking settings doesn't work

I'm trying to set CSP Header rules to secure my website. It appears iframe embed settings in "Advanced Configuration" interfere with the rules I add in my .htaccess file.

So I tried to select the second option: "Using a custom Content Security Policy (Advanced)". But I checked in core_sys_conf_settings and nor the clickjackprevention value, nor the csp_header are updated when I save my settings. So it seems to me database values are not read or written by this setting page or by the system.

Moreover, even if I modify the values directly in database they are ignored.

I tried the 3rd option: "Anywhere (Not Recommended)" and it doesn't work too. And the "Do not send header" for "Restrict Referrer Policy" is also ignored.

Looking at your community, I am seeing custom CSP rules. Not the ones setup in the ACP. You cannot run both 🙂 . You would need to choose to set it one or the other.

The referrer policy is indeed being set though.

This is what I see, right now (Safari 17.1) :

Could contain: Page, Text

And, of course, when I tried to set them in IC, I comment the lines in my .htaccess before.

The full rules I want to set are (using .htacces syntax):

Header set X-Frame-Options "SAMEORIGIN"
Header set Content-Security-Policy "frame-ancestors 'self'; object-src 'self'; script-src 'self' 'unsafe-inline' 'unsafe-eval' *.stripe.com *.cloudflare.com; base-uri 'self';"

You would need to check and ensure CRON is working as when saving I receive this:

In order to enable this setting you must make the .../applications/core/interface/task/task.php file executable (i.e. chmod 0777).

Thus, new changes won't be saving till that is addressed. Once I switch background tasks to run via Traffic, changes worked with issue

3 hours ago, Jim M said:

You would need to check and ensure CRON is working as when saving I receive this:

In order to enable this setting you must make the .../applications/core/interface/task/task.php file executable (i.e. chmod 0777).

I've seen this problem several times. Making that error message more visible would certainly help. 👀

Maybe a big red error message at the top of the form like other pages do.

Edited by teraßyte